𝖬𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌

𝖡𝖾𝗋𝗅𝗂𝗇

I was currently in the studio recording a new song while waiting on Mailynn to return my son.

I let her have him for the weekend and now I wanted him back I missed my baby.

I also wanted to reminisce with her a little which is why I wanted her to drop him off at the studio so I could catch up with her.

I watched Bianca let someone in and the look she had on her face was very displeased as she announced Mailynn was here.

Bianca wasn't my girlfriend she was technically a sneaky link of mine I often brung her out to events with me so she could get her name out there but after the last stunt she pulled with Mailynn she only got a worse rep and Mai's fans then came after me so I decided to just keep her as my receptionist and cut off our sexual relations.

"Hey here's my little Romeo." She said coming further into the room handing me Rome.

"Bye Romeo I'll come pick you up Friday." She said fixing his hair and wiping the crust off his lips which was clearly showing me he was sleep all day.

"I always said you'd be a good mom." I said getting Rome holding him in my arms so he could go back to sleep.

"You wanted me to be Rome's mother at some point in time." She said being a smartass.

"Why you gonna be so mean to me Mailynn." I said setting Rome in his expensive ass fluffy beans bag.

"I'm not mean I'm through." She said clearly ready to leave.

"So you didn't Miss this?" I asked watching her body language shift.

"What could I miss?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

"Our family." I said simply. I watched her laugh but she covered her mouth so she wouldn't wake Rome.

"We didn't have a family. What was it that Sydney once said to me ohhh I remember I was playing housewife." She said smiling with a sarcastic grin.

"You could've been my real wife if you would've been patient with me." I said smovely.

"Wait around while you fuck different bitches and kiss women that mentally and physically abuse you I think not." She said crossing her arms.

"But you knew it took time for me and instead of waiting you left and you keep leaving and publicly embarrassing me." I said watching her scrunch up her face.

"Publicly embarrassing you?" She spoke confused.

"Stop that dumb act you called me yo son you continue to dodge that we have history and you continue liking tweets that are show hate towards Bianca or myself." I said pointing out the facts.

"That's not public embarrassment tho that's more like diminishing ur reputation or clowning you but definitely not public embarrassment." She said shrugging.

"You so unapologetic." I said walking into her space.

Her whole ego went goodbye once I was in her space it's like she completely backed down.

"All this arguing and you know as good as me that we miss each other." I said tilting her chin up to look at me.

"I do miss you...but I don't miss looking stupid or crying myself to sleep I'm good off you Berlin I have a date to attend I'll contact you about Rome from now on it's clear we don't need to be in each other's circle." She said moving from me and walking out the studio.

On her way out Bianca came in and the mug she gave me was something else.

"Look we can talk somewhere else my son sleeping." I said walking out the studio and into the lobby getting myself prepared for her harmful words.

"You got this bitch giving me orders now?? Really and yo dumbass practically begging that ugly bitch to take you back. Did you forget she ruined both of us and garnished both of our names?" Bianca ranted loudly.

"Your a receptionist you take orders from anybody that comes in don't take that shit personal second you know better than me that she not no ugly bitch she gorgeous and as a woman you need to cut that hating shit out." I said watching her scowl.

"You know ion talk down on no woman so I'm not even gonna do it with you but yes I'll get down on my knees and beg that woman to give me a chance that I missed out on cuz I was young and dumb I held myself to a standard and I'm old enough to realize it was stupid so I'll be that nigga to chase and beg cuz she was the one for me she the one that got away and Ima get her back that's word to my son." I said getting serious and watching Bianca get nervous as she rubbed her arm.

"And you ruined your own chance she said get it out the mud and not to beg and she was right because begging only makes people question your worth you told the WORLD that you fucked your way to get to a fashion show that you didn't even walk she ain't ruin my name she made a joke and her fans targeted you her business is private, she's unproblematic, and you tested her gangsta that's your fault that your back to square one." I said shaking my head at her.

"You want her back fine go chase the bitch I quit." She said throwing everything on the floor breaking shit before pulling out a knife going towards my car.

"I promise Ima take you to court if you fuck with my tires." I said running my hands through my hair I'm sure I looked calm but I was fuming.

"Fuck you!" She shouted kicking out my windows and slashing my tires on my bougatti." I shook my head not calling the cops cuz Ima hood nigga I refuse to find out about sum unknown warrants.

"Yeah officer that's the one." I heard a familiar voice speak. Before cops dragged Bianca into the NYPD car. I turned seeing Mailynn with a cocky grin on her face while Bianca kicked in screamed in the back of the car.

"Why'd you help?" I asked going back into my studio.

"Because you said you'd beg." She said rubbing her arm.

"You heard all of that?" I asked and she nodded.

"I came back to get my scrunchie off Rome..." she explained still nervous.

"So beg." She spoke with a wicked smile on her face.

I shook my head getting on my knees holding my hands out like I was praying to god.

"I'm fucking begging you Mailynn Aryce Summers can you please give me one more fucking chance I promise to you I will do you right I swear under Gods name Ima treat you like my queen on my son I will do right by you." I begged hearing her giggle above me.

"I won't let you back into my heart so easily but I will gladly be your friend again take things slower than before." She said I wanted to suck my teeth but I had no right because she was only protecting herself and I could understand that.

"Friends?" She asked as I stood up.

"For sure." I spoke pulling her into a hug.

Yeahhh as if I would let them get together so easily 😒 anyway I'm thinkin 30-35 chapters and the book will be done and Rome's sequel will be created.