𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥

It's been amazing writing this book with you guys and Ik my phone shall be blown with comments some may even be upset at Berlin and Mai's ending but they do get a happy ending all my books do 😁 I decided I wanna make two spin offs for them well not them but there kids 😂😂 when I end a book and make a sequel my mind never falls back to previous characters because I've lost creativity for them or I'm simply bored of their story 🤷🏽‍♀️ shit happens I have two books green and soul ties they are just sitting there waiting till I get creative and if I don't they will continue to sit there unless I decide to end it if it's miserly like I did this book.

For those that know me when I run out of creativity I write new books this gets me into a lot of trouble because I can't or won't update other books and pause and update at unseen times ppl have been waiting on green and soul ties for a year now and I'm sure some are even upset since I create new books so much yet refuse to update their book.

It's understandable which is why I ended this books quickly because I was running out fast understand a lot of my books arent supposed to blow up the way that they do I remember I once was at the top of the urban section and I was proud knowing some of my favorite authors were reading my books now was amazing but I realized it's a lot of hard work maintaining number one there's always gonna be a newbie or authors battling for there spot back by updating frequently until I create a proper schedule it won't be me 🤷🏽‍♀️😂😂

I have officially posted the sequel only the cast I'm rewriting the first four chapters since I have a new direction I wanna go with things.

Y'all stay safe and again I'm sorry to the one who have to wait so long for updates and immensely sorry to those who'd prefer a better ending than what I gave.

This the sequel the cover basic but yk 🥰