25- Are you sure?

Stella's P.O.V.

"Are you sure?" Cole asked, hesitantly.

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life, Cole but if you don't want to, if it's too soon-"

His hand slid across my jaw, behind my ear until he was gripping the back of my neck. "I want to."

He pulled me into him and started kissing me again. Our hands exploring each other's body as we slowly started removing our clothing, until we were both standing in front of one another, completely exposed. The only thing between us was the anticipation of what was about to happen.

He picked me up, laying me down on the bed. "You're absolutely beautiful, Stella." He whispered as he sat up on his knees with a smirk and started backing away.

"Bend your legs." He instructed.

He helped, placing them right where he wanted them and got down lower, kissing my most sensitive area.

"Oh jeez." I moaned out.

I couldn't believe this was finally happening. Finally, it seemed like kind of a silly word to use. I've only technically known him for three months and I prayed this was the right thing to do. It felt right and I liked Cole. A lot.

"Are you okay?" Cole asked, sitting up a little.

"Huh?" I asked, breathing heavily.

"We can stop, if you're not ready."

"No. I don't want to stop. It's just... it's been a long time. Like a really, really long time. I'm just nervous."

"You don't have to be nervous, Blondie. I'm not going to hurt you."

I smiled, "I know. I don't want to stop, Cole."

He nodded, linking our one hand together as he continued.

I squeezed his fingers as he continued, working his magic down below. This was so much better than I'd ever imagined it would be.

My other hand, traveled down my body as I found the top of his head, playing with his mussed up hair. His gaze locked with mine as I fought back the scream that I knew was coming because Claire was in the next room next to mine. My muscles begin to spasm around his tongue as he picks up pace. Throwing my head back, I bit down on my pillow, riding out my orgasm.

Relaxing where I lay, Cole started leaving kisses all the way up with a smile on his face.

"You taste fucking amazing." Cole said once he reached my lips, hovering over me.

I ran my fingers down his back and then down lower until I found his long shaft and started slowly stroking him, making his breathing deepened.

"Please tell me you have a condom?" I almost begged.

He looked at me with a big smile on his beautiful face as he reached up, showing me a strand of four hanging in between his fingers.

Thank God!

I pulled him down and started kissing him as I heard the foil packet being opened. He adjusted himself, I reached over and grabbed the opened condom from him and placed it on his tip, rolling it all the way down.

He positioned himself and slowly started to enter. His hands grabbing a hold of my butt, "Have I told you that I love your ass?"

I bit my lip, enjoying every bit of this and shook my head. He pulled me into him, going deeper.

"Ohhh God."

He thrusted harder, faster and deeper.

I went to bite my pillow again but Cole stopped me. He gently grabbed a hold of my jaw, "look at me baby."