32- Night out

Stella's P.O.V.

We all went out to dinner and a nightclub afterwards. Nightclubs weren't really my thing, probably because I wasn't used to going to them since I hardly went out but I actually found myself relaxing and enjoying myself tonight. It was nice to see my friends and brothers getting along so well with Cole and all his friends.

I was currently on the dance floor with Cole. I wasn't sure what everyone else was doing and I didn't care. I was enjoying my alone time with Cole. He had me up tight against him, holding onto his suspenders as we moved together to the music.

"You really like these, don't you?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"I do. I have very special plans for these later tonight."

He let out a raspy growl as I smiled up at him and started kissing him. "You have me so damn worked up right now, Blondie." He kissed my neck as I laughed against his shoulder.

"Should we go find the others?"

"No, with any luck they left and I can finally take you home."

"My brothers wouldn't have left without telling me."

"I know. I'm kind of jealous of your relationship with your brothers. I've always wanted siblings. It's nice to see how they are with you."

"We've always been very close."

"Have you ever thought about giving Claire brothers and sisters?"

"No. I haven't."

That was the honest truth. After Roman left and I raised Claire on my own, I just figured it would only be her and I forever.

Then I met Cole.

"I want a big family with lots and lots of babies running around. I love kids and I want it all... with you."

"Really?"

"Of course." He leaned into my ear, whispering, "I'm gonna marry you someday, Stella."

"Hey, come over. I just bought shots for everyone." Jordan said, tapping Cole on his shoulder.

I smiled at Cole, giving him one more kiss before following Jordan over to the table. I wasn't sure if Cole was drunk or if he really meant it but it excited me that there was that possibility he was thinking about our future together.

"We should walk to the karaoke down the road a few blocks. They have really hot waitresses I can hit on." Jamie yelled over the music.

Jordan rolled his eyes as he handed us our shots.

Everyone raised their glass, "Cheers."

After the shot, Cole leaned over. "Do you want to go?"

"I'm not really into hot waitresses but sure, I love watching people make a fool out of themselves when they sing. I'm going to go to the bathroom before we leave, does anyone else have to go?" I screamed over the music.

After the girls and I went to the bathroom, we made our way through the crowd and back to the boys. When we walked outside the flashes started going off.

Cole wrapped his arms around me protectively as we made our way down the street. I had a buzz going and the flashes were starting to hurt my eyes as we continued to walk. They were yelling different questions towards Nic and Ally. Jordan and Sadie were ignoring them and Jamie laughed and played along, answering questions when suddenly someone ran into me.

"Hey, back up." Cole yelled at one Starz reporter.

"Sorry, I tripped. Are you guys having a good night?"