SPECIAL VALENTINE'S DAY CHAPTER!

Was gonna post this earlier, totally fell asleep.

read Authors note at the end
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Special Chapter :)
So this chapter doesn’t relate to the story AT ALL!
It’s a Valentine’s Day Scene that would have happened if they had started a normal relationship and taken things slow, and not had a baby… so I don’t give away the gender before it’s time in the sequel.

I heard shuffling around, but I chose to ignore it and drifted back off to sleep, only to be awaken again by something on my face.

It went from my forehead, down my nose my cheeks, down my throat and I groaned trying to push whatever it was away so I could go back to sleep.

“Come on beautiful, wake up” I knew that voice, but I couldn’t put a name to it. “Love, time to get up!”

“Go away” I mumble.

“Baby” the voice whined

“Nails on a chalkboard are less annoying” I grumbled and I heard an offended gasp

“Arianna, that was not a nice thing to say to your boyfriend on Valentine’s day.”

“Oh well” I rolled back over away from him

“Arianna-Skye Azia Hope if you don’t get up right now, I’m going to go get Alexis” my eyes shot open and I sat up.

“I’m up! Don’t unleash the beast!” I yelled at him and he started laughing.

“Who’s the beast? If that’s what you call little Damon, you shouldn’t yell that in a house you’re parents are in, and I should get all the juicy details” Alexis said suggestively.

My face turned bright red. Damon and I weren’t like that, well not yet. I wanted to wait until graduation, and he respected that. (Ha, I know. That is SO not how things went, but oh well. It’s my story!)

Damon and I looked at each other, and burst out laughing, Alexis furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

“What?” she asked

Damon went to go open his mouth “Don’t you dare” I warned him and he smirked

“She said that after I threatened to get you to wake her up” he looked pretty damn pleased with himself.

“You know Lex, I’m thinking a virgin till I’m married isn’t such a bad idea”

The look on Damon’s face was priceless and Alexis and I couldn’t help but laugh at him.

Then what he said seemed to click in her head, this wasn’t going to end well for me

“Hey!” she yelled and ran across the room and jumped on me “Take it back!” she yelled

“Never!” I exaggerated

“Arianna-Skye.” She warned

“Yes dearest most amazing sister in the entire world?” I smiled sweetly and innocently and she narrowed her eyes.

“Why would you call me that!” she asked

“Look at what your doing now” I pointed out

“But you didn’t have to call me a beast! You could have come up with something way more original, Like a dinosaur or panther!” she defended, and Damon hurts out laughing then I heard a click and looked at the door to see Mason.