-Chapter Thirteen-

Dedicated again to JVSavill 
I worked extra hard to get it up for you today

And i hope you did great on your psychology mock today :) 

Chapter Thirteen

DAMON’S POV

I am an asshole, a horrible person. I repeated to myself as I watched her walk away.

I was pissed about Alexis breaking my nose, but I did push her over the edge, I knew better than to mess with Arianna especially in front of Alexis, and what the hell was I thinking making fun of Alexis? Yeah I deserved the broken nose, and now black eye I have.

I don’t know why I got so angry with her, she just gets under my skin, it shouldn’t matter that she was ignoring me, and I don’t know why I pushed it so far.

Threatening her was a dumbass move, I can’t believe that flew from my mouth, but she was laughing and that just pissed me off more.

But why the hell did I kiss her! I don’t even want to date the girl, but yeah, I deserved the black eye from that, and I know there will be hell to pay on Monday.

Monday came around and she came into class, and I felt like a bigger jackass.

I left yet another bruise on her arm, in the same spot, I don’t know if that part of skin has been normal in over a month.

I screwed things up with her, she kissed me back, and I iced her out again. I looked at her shirt, knowing that her and Alexis were wearing shirts that related to their day.

‘One of the worst feelings is when someone makes you feel special then suddenly leaves you hanging & you have to act like you don’t care’

And now if possible, I felt like a bigger asshole.

“Arianna” I called out to her, she ignored me and sat down then pulled her head phones out when I tried calling her again.

I just kept looking at her, and then I noticed she was crying. I went over to her and I couldn’t help but wipe the tear away from her face and she turned to me quickly and smacked my hand away before turning away from me.

This pissed me off a little, I was trying to make things up to her, and she was being difficult! So I ripped the ear buds out of her ears thinking she would yell at me, and she didn’t. she was still silent, and it was driving me insane.

But at the same time, I have no right to be angry

“I’m sorry,” I said gently. “I didn’t mean to hurt you, Arianna” I touched her arm and I grimaced when she winced, the bruise looked really bad.

“Please talk to me, I know I’m an ass, and I need to stop grabbing you, because I’ve never done it before, and I just, I don’t know. Please look at me” my words went from confident to a whisper, I just wanted her to talk to me.

I didn’t care if she yelled or screamed I just wanted her to talk.

She stood up and grabbed herself before walking to the teacher. “I feel sick, can I go to the nurse, I just need to lie down” I heard her mumble, but I knew she just wanted to get away from me.

The whole class she didn’t return, and it wasn’t like her, she never missed class. I went to Business Law, and the bell rang and she still wasn’t there.