CH 11

Matteo's POV

I scoff at what Kyle had just told me while Mason's growling in my head.

"Do you really believe what she's telling you? For all we know, its a trick." I say, crossing my arms

Kyle frowns.

"Of course I do, Alpha. My wolf can sense that she is our true Luna."

I roll my eyes. Before I could say another word, there's a knock on the door.

"Come in." I say

Zack bows and then proceeds to come forward.

"I have some news, Delta Kyle." Zack starts

"Report." Kyle says

Zack nods. "Positive, Delta. There was a remaining scent of an unknown wolf, rogue to be specific."

Kyle turns to me with a knowing look and an eyebrow raised, I mentally rolled my eyes.

"But, the scent disappeared when we tried to trace where it went after crossing the west lake. It was a dead end."

Mason and I growl, but for different reasons. How dare someone try to trespass my land? They must have a dead wish.

"Tighten the security around our land. Nobody is stepping into this land without my permission. Again." I growl

Camilla's POV

After the morning I had, I followed Kyle's warnings  and stayed away from the border. It also has been three days since it happened.

Walking around the garden, a smile appears on my face as I smell the fragrant flowers.

"Don't tell me you're going to spend the rest of your day smelling flowers?"

"What's so wrong with that?" I reply

Gina chuckles.

"Come on, let's go shopping! I'm in need of new clothes." She says

"Pass. Ask someone else." I say, moving on to another flower

"You know, you have a great figure.. and you're not putting it to good use."

"Excuse me?" I say, facing Gina with a frown

"All you wear are basic clothing pieces. Change it up a bit! Dress up sexily and catch my brother's eye." Gina says, winking at the end and making me heat up

I clear my throat. "No thank you, I'm perfectly comfortable and fine with what I already have."

"Well, I'm not fine with it. Now, come on!" Gina says

Grabbing my wrists and pulling me along, I playfully scream for help. Pack members would turn to look and chuckle.

"It's hard to imagine you're going to be our Luna Queen with the way you're currently acting." Gina grumbles

"You're the one who's kidnapping me, Beta." I shot back

Gina raises her eyebrow. I finally gave in and hop into the car with Gina in the driver's seat. 

Hours later, we arrive at the mall. With a few guards following us, Gina and I go into multiple stores looking and buying what we ended up liking. Gina have chosen a few sexy pieces for me to wear without even me knowing what it looks like.

By 6 PM, we've shopped and dropped unto the seats in a café. Gina takes a sip of her drink while I take a bite of my pastry.

"So, wasn't today fun?"

"It's tiring." I deadpan

Gina giggles. After a few exchange of words, we get up and head towards the exit and to the car. We load the car with our shopping bags and drive our way home.

Arriving back home, Gina and I climb up to our floor and separate ways to our own rooms. I freshen up and wrap myself in my bathrobe. I start getting ready to go out. While we were at the café, Gina told me we shopped for one reason only and it's to go to the club. she thought I've stayed at home way too long so she wanted me to go out for a change.

Finishing with a few sprays of perfume, I step back and look at myself in the mirror. I'm wearing a gold mini dress with beige heels, my make up matching my dress.

"What did I tell you?"

I turn and see Gina by the door, wearing a red mini dress and heels.

"I told you you'd look hot!" She exclaims, coming towards me

"Maybe even hot enough to finally drive Matteo crazy." Gina teases

My face burn up at the comment.

"Shut up, Gina."

Gina laughs.

"Come on, lets go party!" Gina hollers

I shake my head at her silliness. Grabbing my purse, we head out of my room. We climb into the backseat of the car with two of Gina's trusted guards in front. We drive to the Gina's go-to club and soon, we've arrived.

We walk in and immediately, I feel my body pulse and the floor shake together with the loud music. We start at the bar with starter drinks.

"Two cocktails please." Gina says

We drink till we felt loose and wild. Gina and I scream excitedly and join the dance floor. Dancing amongst ourselves, swatting away any males that grinds against us.

By the time it was 3 AM, we were dead drunk and couldn't stand straight. The guards sense this and before we know it, we're back home.

Gina and I stumble up to our floor and separate ways. I hold onto the wall as I try to walk to my room. I groan as I feel a headache forming.

Suddenly, I smell him. I make no effort in looking up as I hear him growl angrily, no doubt probably angry at my choice of clothing or that I'm dead drunk and just came home at an unreasonable hour.

"And where have you been?" He asks

My mouth opens to speak but only slurred words leave my mouth.

"What?" He asks, losing patience

I groan, I try to push past him but ended up falling, he catches me before my knees could touch the floor. Carrying me bridal style, I sling my arms around his neck and snuggled close while I hear him sniff then growl some more.

"Did I just smell a male wolf on you?" He asks, disgusted and angry

I hummed in reply before finally losing consciousness, slipping into a deep sleep.