CH 28

Camilla's POV

"Tell me, love, did something happen between you and that shewolf slut Aspen?!" I ask

"Aspen? This is what it's about? Love, you have nothing to worry about, it wasn't like how she said it happened."

"Nothing to worry about?! So something did happen? Tell me the truth!" I yell

I could feel Matteo slowly start to lose his patience.

"Carla-"

"Don't, Cami."

"What truth do you want? I already told you it was nothing like how she said it. We never slept together and I never touched her. She was the one who'd always try something to get me to sleep with her. I swear on the Moon Goddess, love, nothing ever happened."

"Stop lying! She told me she slept with you before me! Maybe even before Jess!"

Matteo growls warningly, "You better watch what you say, mate. And remember who you are speaking to."

Carla chuckles sarcastically as I gulp.

"You know what? You're never going to tell me the truth anyway, I'll ask Gina myself. For tonight, you can sleep by yourself because I can't even sleep in the same bed as you." I growl lowly

Before I could storm past him, Matteo grabs me and pins me to the wall beside him. I growl, frustrated.

"Let me go!" I demand

Matteo growls, "Don't make me lose my patience, mate."

"Your patience?! I don't care if you lose yours because I lost mine already!" I yell, squirming

🛑                            🛑                               🛑

In a flash, Matteo had me pin down on the bed. As I squirm, he leans down and leave kisses on my neck, nibbling on the mark he left. I stop squirming and shiver. Carla has lost control and her anger turned into desire and lust. I immediately took back control.

"Matteo.." I call

He doesn't stop. With his one hand on my wrists, he uses the other and tore my clothes off my body, I gasp. Before I could say anything, I let out another gasp as he attacks my core. He comes up and inserts his fingers in me as he looks at my face.

"Matteo.." I beg

He leans down as he goes faster, "I told you not to make me lose my patience. Now, I'll make you scream for me all night." He whispers huskily

Once he's done, he flips me over and insert his length in me. He starts thrusting in a quick pace, I scream and groan in pain and pleasure. I could feel my insides building up quick and ready to release. He goes faster and deeper, and soon we both release our juices and collapse on the bed.

But he wasn't done, like he said, he made me scream all night.

🛑                            🛑                               🛑

The next morning, I wake up feeling sore. Matteo went at me hard last night and it was all because of Carla going hysterical over what Aspen said, but I don't blame her. It also had been awhile since Matteo and I had an intimate moment, both of us had been so busy that we haven't had a time for ourselves.

I open my eyes and look to my left, Matteo's still sleeping. I move slightly closer and leave kisses on his face, and then on his lips. Seconds later, I feel his lips respond and it turns heated. We pull away to breathe.

"Good morning, love." He says

"Good morning." I smile, "I'm sorry for last night, Carla had most control and she was upset about what that she wolf said."

"I know, it's okay."

"I missed you." I say

"Me too." He says

We stay in bed cuddling for a few more minutes before we go back to our duties.

It's been a week since our intense night and lately, I've been craving for more food than usual and I've been moody. Gina and Haley had a crazy idea that I may be pregnant but it's not possible because I know Matteo was safe that night, but there was an inner voice telling me that Matteo might not have wore one because of the anger he felt.

With all the what ifs, I just couldn't wait until later tonight to ask him. This was urgent.

I leave Gina and Haley and tell them I need to speak to Matteo. I hurriedly walk to Matteo's office. I open the door without knocking and see he was in the middle of a meeting with the border guards.

"Leave us." I command

"What are you doing? We're in a middle of a meeting." Matteo says, feeling a little annoyed due to my disrespect

"Leave. Now!" I growl

The border guards hurriedly leave the room. I shut the door and march to Matteo as he stands up in rage.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" He asks angrily

"Shut up. I will be the one asking questions here!"

Matteo looks stunned at my sudden attitude. He knows I was one who was gentle and respectful.

"Tell me, were you safe that night you and I were intimate? Did you wear one?"

His furrowed eyebrows separate and looks at me carefully. He lets out a sigh, "No."

I nod as I slowly look away from him. That means it might be true, I might be pregnant.

And as if to fully confirm our guesses, I felt like vomiting. I ran quickly to the bathroom and release the vomit into the toilet.

"Oh my goddess." I hear Matteo say as he comes in

He holds my hair as more vomit comes up and out of me. I stand up and walk to the sink to rinse my mouth.

"I'm pregnant."

I look up and he stares, for minutes and I don't know what he's thinking. Before I snap him back to reality, he engulfs me in a hug.

"We're gonna have a pup." He whispers

I smile happily, I hug him back.

"Yes, yes we are." I say, wiping a happy tear that escaped

—————————————

hello everyone!
it's been a while since the last A/N!

School is starting again but I have a flexible schedule now. I won't have a scheduled day for an update anymore because I'd get pressured and write whatever fits the story and we don't want a story like that. So I'll be updating whenever I have a bit of free time and I'll release three to five chapters per update, so that you guys don't have to keep waiting for a five-chapter update.

I don't know when my next update will be but stay tuned~! Because the exciting parts are coming soon!

QOTC:
(Question Of The Chapter)
Until when do you think Draya will prepare for her comeback? Will she know that Camilla is pregnant? And how about Aspen? Will Camilla need to worry about her?

That is all for this A/N!
x 🦁