HF 2

Jimin looked at Taehyung, frowning

"A kid?" Jimin says, voice laced with confusion while Taehyung shrugs. He nodded and stood up from his seat and went to follow her.

They reached the ground floor and he could see a teenager, sat down on one of the couches on the waiting area.
"That's him, sir" She says, pointing at the teen.
"Okay, you can go back now... I'll go talk to him" He says and she nodded.

"You're really gonna talk to him?" Jimin asks and Taehyung nodded.
"Yeah, I wanna know what he wants from me" Taehyung says and Jimin nodded.
"I'll be right here" Jimin says and Taehyung chuckles, giving a thumbs up.

They walked to the waiting area and the teenager looked up. He was holding something, probably a photo. He looked at Taehyung and back at the photo before standing up.
"Dad... " He says and Taehyung looked at him in shock.
"Dad? Kid, you must have gotten the wrong person" Taehyung says and the teenager shook his head.

"No, you're my father..." He says and Taehyung sighs, shaking his head.
"Kid, if you're just going to waste my time, then I'm going back" Taehyung says, startled as the teenager grabbed his arm.
"Please... Listen to me, you are... You're Kim Taehyung, right?" He says and Taehyung frowns.

"Yes? I am?" Taehyung says, sighing.
"I'm Kim Taejung... I'm your son" He says and Taehyung rolls his eyes.
"Please, it's might be just a coincidence... Do you know how many people have the last name Kim in Korea?" Taehyung says and Taehyung sighs.
"Please... You are my dad... My uncle told me... And besides... I ran away from home just to find you" He says and Taehyung looked at Jimin, who shrugged.

"Okay, Taejung... How old are you and why do you think I am your dad?"

 How old are you and why do you think I am your dad?"