HF 18

Taejung tells everything that had happened on the show him and his father are watching

Taejung tells everything that had happened on the show him and his father are watching. Jungkook just hummed, listening to his son as he ate his popcorn.
"We can pause if you're tired, honey" Jungkook says, smiling.

"It's okay, papa... I like talking" Taejung says, giggling. Jungkook chuckles and touched Taejung's cheeks before pinching it.
"Aigoo, you brat" Jungkook says, smiling.
"How did your dad keep up with your bratty attitude?" Jungkook says and Taejung huffs.

"You're mean, papa" Taejung says and Jungkook giggles.
"Sorry, honey... But you really are a brat" Jungkook says and Taejung groaned.
"Aigoo, don't sulk, my pumpkin" Jungkook says, rubbing Taejung's back.

As they played around, a knock on the door made the two stop. Taejung looked at his father before standing up.
"Taejung?" Jungkook says, trying to reach for Taejung.
"I'm just going to get the door, papa!" Taejung says and hears an "okay" from his father.

As Taejung reached the door, he looks through the peephole before opening it.
"Hello, how may I help you?" Taejung says, bowing to show respect. The old woman stared at him in shock. And then an old man joins her.
"Did we get the wrong house, honey? Did Taehyung move?" She says, frowning.

"No? He didn't mention anything" The man says, raising his brow. Taejung looks up again and smiles at them.
"Who are you looking for, auntie, uncle?" Taejung says and the two frowns.
"We're looking for Kim Taehyung" She says and the man nodded.

Taejung gasps, startling the two. Suddenly, the two looked up as they heard footsteps and saw a familiar face. They gave each other eye contact and saw how the teenager held onto the familiar guy.
"Oh! You mean dad? He's not here, he's at work" Taejung says, smiling wider.

"Dad?! What do you mean dad?!"