HF 26

Jungkook looked at Taehyung in shock

"R-really?" Jungkook says and Taehyung nodded eagerly. Taehyung grabbed his hands, holding it tight and staring at his eyes.
"Tell me you still love me..." Taehyung says, gulping.

Jungkook smiles before slowly nodding.
"I still do, hyung..." Jungkook says and Taehyung smiles. He kisses Jungkook's hand.
"Will you let me in your heart again?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nodded.

"Then... Will you be mine again?" Taehyung asks, smiling wider.
"Yes, hyung..." Jungkook says, smiling wider. They hugged tightly, closing their eyes as they enjoyed each other's warmth.

"Yay!" They heard, startling them. They turned around and is met with Taejung, who jumped in happiness as he witnesses the come back of his parents.
"I have been wanting for this to happen!" Taejung says and ran to his parents, hugging them both. They laughed and hugged him too.

"You little brat" Taehyung says as he ruffled Taejung's hair. Taejung smiles and kisses both of them on the cheeks.
"Well... Can we go out and eat something? A family dinner?" Taejung says and the two looked at each other before nodding.
"Okay, since it's the request of our only baby, then sure" Jungkook says and Taejung smiles.

Taejung sat at the back, humming to the song that played inside the car. Jungkook and Taehyung sat at the front, also doing the same thing.
"Jungie, put your seatbelt on" Jungkook says and Taejung immediately complied.
"We've arrived" Taehyung says and they looked out.

"Isn't it a bit expensive there?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung scoffs.
"Don't worry, Koo, it's okay" Taehyung says, kissing Jungkook's forehead. Taejung smiles, staring at them before he got out of the car. Jungkook and Taehyung did the same thing. They made Taejung stand in between them before they walked in.

"This is going to be great"