HF 7

"Hey, Taejung

"Hey, Taejung... Do you remember your papa's number?" Taehyung asks as he sat in front of Taejung, who's eating the food he had made. Taehyung also ate his and Taejung tried to think about it.
"I don't quite remember it.... Aish, he took my phone when we had a fight and grounded me" Taejung says, pouting.

"Why did you guys have a fight though? If that's okay with you to tell" Taehyung asks and Taejung shrugs.
"I don't know... We just had a fight I guess" Taejung says, looking away.
"Taejung?" Taehyung says and Taejung sighs.
"Well... I talked back to him... He told me that I shouldn't meet you because you might have a family already and he didn't want to have problems" Taejung says and Taehyung nodded.

"You didn't get to apologize?" Taehyung asks and Taejung nodded.
"Yeah... I just ran away, I was very upset... I wanted to but my anger got to me" Taejung says, looking down.
"Hey, it's okay... But the next time you guys meet, you should apologize" Taehyung says, patting Taejung's head.

"Also... How were you able to get here?" Taehyung asks and Taejung giggles.
"I had been saving money just so I can meet you... I had to do research on you, dad" Taejung says, smiling.
"Oh, really?" Taehyung says and Taejung nodded.
"Well, if your papa really know that I can be searched up... Why didn't he know about me being single?" Taehyung asks and Taejung shrugs.

"Well, he thinks that maybe you're just being private with them" Taejung says, smiling widely.
"Your papa really told so much about me, huh?" Taehyung says and Taejung gave a thumbs up.
"He told me that I deserve to know you even if you guys are not together" Taejung says, chuckling.
"Can I know your papa's name?" Taehyung asks and Taejung thinks for a few seconds before gasping.

"Jeon Jungkook, his name is Jeon Jungkook..."