The Sleepover

"Parker, help me." Hailee said with a shaky voice.

"Hailee, what's wrong?" Parker asked scared.

"Niall tried to rape me." "Where are you?" "I'm at the local bar." "I'm coming just stay on the phone with me."

When Parker arrived she saw Niall all over Hailee and Niall was not drunk. Parker ran over to Niall and punched him with all that she had in his face.

"Hailee, are you ok?" Parker asked while looking at Hailee for any wounds.

"I'm ok." "You s-" Parker couldn't finish her sentence because she got punched in the back of her head.

Parker stumbled forward grabbing the back of her head while looking behind her. There stood Niall looking pissed while saying "Do you know who you're messing with?" "I don't care." Parker responded while throwing another punch at Niall's stumach. Niall dubbled over while coughing. He soon stood up and kicked Parker right in her member downstairs. She fell to the floor while groaning in pain while Niall stood above her while smiling thinking he won, but oh how was he wrong.

Hailee came from behind him putting all her power in her leg that shot up right to his member. Niall cried out while holding his member falling to the ground.

Hailee quickly helped Parker up from the ground asking "Are you ok?" "Yeah I'm perfectly fine." Parker responded while groaning.

They both walked out the bar planning to first go to Parker's apartment when it randomly began pouring with rain. Parker came up with a amazing idea.

"Come dance with me in the rain." Parker said while grabbing Hailee's hands.

"Sure" Hailee said with a laugh.

And they danced untill there was no rain anymore to dance in.

While they were walking they held a conversation.

"Do you know when I first saw you today I didn't know you were a famous actress."

"Really?" Hailee asked laughing. "I'm serious. I don't know how never saw you in a movie, but I did watch Pitch Perfect 2 today." Parker said back with a smile.

When they arrived at Parker's apartment Parker had to ask "Do you maybe wanna, you know, have a sleepover here? You can take a shower and I have clean clothes for you." Hailee immediately got a smile on her face while saying "Yes, ofcourse. I thought you would never ask."

The girls walked into the very home looking apartment from Parker.

Parker showed Hailee to the bahtroom. "Everything that you need is already in here and i'll have clean clothes and underwear laying on the bed."

While Hailee was taking a shower Parker was drying herself off with a towel. After Parker was done she changed in some new clothes.

She quickly went to the kitchen to get some snacks so they could watch a movie

When Hailee finished showering she came to the living room and Parker couldn't stop staring at her because she looked beautiful.

"What? Is something wrong?" Hailee asked looking at her, well Parker's clothes.

"Nothing, you just look so beautiful." Hailee immediately blushed hearing those words coming out of Parkers mouth.

Hailee went to sit down on the couch next to Parker and immediately got given a blanket and some snacks. "Thank you." Hailee said still blushing. "No problem." Parker responded with a smile on her face.

"What film do you want to watch?" Parker asked Hailee. "Can we watch Rough night?" "Ofcourse we can." And with that the movie started.

When the film was over it was really late and when Parker was going to ask Hailee where she wanted to sleep she saw Hailee already sleeping next to her.

So Parker picked her up with one arm under her legs and one under her head. "I'm so happy I work out." Parker murmured. Parker walked with a sleeping Hailee in her arms to her bedroom and layed Hailee in her bed. When Parker tried walking away Hailee took a hold of her hand. "Can you please stay?" A very sleepy Hailee asked. Parker couldn't say no to her so she just said "Sure". Parker put on her pajamas and went into bed next to Hailee laying flat on her back. Hailee was on her side facing the other way but her arm was looking for something and when she got a hold of Parker's arm she took her own and Parker's arm over her side so Parker was holding her.

Parker couldn't help but blush at what Hailee did.

And with that both girls fell asleep.

Parker was the first one of the girls to wake up and quickly noticed that they were still in the same position they fell asleep in wich made a smile grow on her face but that quickly dropped when she noticed that she had morning wood.

She groaned and stood up going to the bathroom to have a cold shower to make it go away and luckily it did. She got some new underwear and a new outfit

And when she saw Hailee still asleep she went to the kitchen putting some music on not too loud and started making breakfast as it only was 9 am

When Hailee woke up she noticed that Parker wasn't in bed anymore and she could hear soft music playing in the background. She put on a shirt from Parker wich was oversized on her because of the height difference as Parker was 6'0 feet (183 cm).

Hailee went into the kitchen where she could see Parker dancing to the music and making breakfast.

When Parker noticed Hailee behind her she quickly grabbed her hands and danced with her while singing along with Staying alive. It was a beautiful sight for eyes.

Soon after that breakfast was done and they began eating.

After they were done eating the girls were just talking to eachother untill Hailee asked the qeustion "What are you going to do today?" So Parker just asked out of the blue.

"Do you want to go out on a date with me?"