Drunk

"So me and Viv where planning to go to a bar and where wondering if you wanted to join us?" Mead asked.

"Sure" Hailee said.

"We'll, we should get going. Can you send me the details?" Parker asked.

"We'll go home too and then I would send it." Vivianne responded.

And with that both couples walked to their car.

Parker opened the door for Hailee which she happily smiled at. Parker sat behind the wheel and began driving home.

"You played amazing today!" Hailee exclaimed.

"Thank you, but I couldn't have done it without the team. We all played amazing today." Parker said, quickly looking at Hailee with a smile before looking back at the road.

They arrived back home and went to the kitchen to eat a snack.

While they were eating Parker got a message from Vivianne.

Dutchie (Viv)
Hey, the bar that we're going to is called 'The beach bar'. If you didn't notice it's placed on the beach nearby so dress in something tropical. Me and Beth will be there in about 45 minutes, so see you soon.

Me
Ok. Me and Hailee will be there around the same time as you guys. See you soon

"Viv just said that we're going to a bar called 'The beach bar' and that we will be needing to wear something tropical. We'll leave in about 30 minutes." Parker stated.

Both girls walked to their bedroom to get some new clothes.

Parker decided too get a tropical blue and white blouse and blue shorts while Hailee choose a dress.

"I'm gonna grab my wallet and keys. You can already sit in the car if you want to." Parker said.

"I'll be in the car." And with that Hailee walked out the door to their car.

Parker quickly grabbed her wallet and keys. She locked the door of their house and walked to her side of the car before starting it up and driving to The beach club.

When they arrived they noticed that it was a bit crowded, but not to the point were you couldn't walk around normally.

It was an open bar so you had alot of room to sit or dance.

Parker grabbed ahold of Hailee hand before spotting Vivianne and Beth. Parker began walking to them with Hailee following behind her.

Parker pulled Vivianne in a quick hug. "Hey, how you doing hoer?" "Pretty good zeikwijf."

"Do you know what they just said?" Hailee whispered to Beth. "I have no idea."

The girls quickly moved to the bar to get some drinks when S&M started playing.

"Oh shit, this is our song!" Parker exclaimed while Vivianne started pulling at Parker's arm to get to the dance floor.

Hailee and Beth looked at eachother before deciding to go back to their table.

"So, how is it going between you and Parker." Beth wondered. "It's going amazing. It feels like it's the time of our lifes." "I'm happy you feel that way, because Parker has had a rough time these last weeks before you came." "Why?" "Her mother died in a car crash."

Hailee was shocked. She didn't know what to say. "Oh, I didn't know that. Dhe never really spoke about it."

"Yeah" Beth said with a chuckle "Didn't expect her too."

Both girls looked over to the dance floor. Viv and Parker were having the time of their lives, both screaming the words of the song.

A new song came and they both looked offended by the choose of it. They decided to just go back to their girlfriends.

"Hey" Parker beamed "Are you coming to the dance floor, it's amazing!"

"Maybe later" Hailee said "Why later?" "Because I need to finish my drink first." "No you don't." "Yes I do." "No you don't." "Yes I do" "No you don't" "Yes I do!"

"Really?" Parker frowned "But Beth still has a bit of her drink over but she's already dancing with Viv."

Hailee looked over to the dance floor and saw Beth and Viv dancing.

Hailee looked back and forth between Parker and the dance floor "Ok, come on."

"Really!" Parker screeched out "Let's go!" Parker began pulling Hailee to the dance floor as Suavemente came on.

All four of the girls danced their feet off. Halfway Parker quickly went to the bar "Give me the strongest you have." "Are you sure? It's pretty strong." "Yeah, it's fine."

Parker went back to Hailee while drinking the random drink out of her glass.

After some songs the girls decided it was time to go home.

The girls both went different directions for their cars.

"Parker are you good to drive?" Hailee asked. "I don't think so?" Parker wasn't even sure of her answer and Hailee took that as her sign to take the car keys.

When they arrived at their car Parker refused to get in. "I'm not getting into a car with a stranger." "Parker it's Hailee, your girlfriend." Hailee explained. "Omg Hailee, I didn't see you, I missed you so much." Parker began "I can't live without you, I couldn't even go like 3 minutes without you." And like that Parker became a sobbing mess.

Hailee was shocked by the quick mood swing. She went around the car to Parker. "Hey, it's Ok, I'm not leaving you, we will be together forever, Ok?" Hailee hugged Parker "Ok" Parker calmed back down again "Now get in the car seat and then we will go home" Parker nodded her head and went in the car.

Hailee went to her side of the car and got in. She quickly drove home to avoid any more mood swings from Parker.

Hailee was already standing at the door when she realised that Parker wasn't following her.

She walked back to the car to find Parker sleeping against the window.

Hailee knocked on the door and Parker woke up looking frightened as hell.

"Come on, I was sleeping." Parker complained "Yeah and I want to sleep." Hailee shot back "Ok that's fair."

They went inside their house with Parker bumping into some walls because she was kinda drunk.

They made it to their room where they quickly changed their clothes and brushed their teeth.

"Wow why are you laying in my bed?" Parker asked looking confused. "Because it's my bed too." Hailee said "No it's not, it's my girlfriends bed and I sleep in it too." "Parker, I am your girlfriend." "No your not." "Parker I want to sleep, just get in the bed." Hailee was to tired to nearly stay awake.

"No i'll just sleep on the floor. I'm not a bad girlfriend so I'm going to sleep in the same bed as you." "Sure, you do you." Hailee said as she layed back down again.

Parker grabbed a pillow and a blanket and layed down on the floor "Sleep well, hoe."

"What?" Hailee looked over at Parker but saw that she was already knocked out.

"Sleep well, Parker" Hailee whispered before falling asleep.