Chapter 11

~Daniel Stone~

Isis, Iris, Ares and I are in a private booth in this very cool fighting club my mom owns. It's called 'Thirst'. I excused myself from the room saying I need to use the bathroom when in actual fact I had to give my dad a call. I found a more small empty room and got in and called my dad.
"hey Dad" I said on the phone. "hello Daniel  how can I help you?" Dad asked. "well Dad I think my best friend Isis and her sister Isis are the lost twins" I said in a nervous tone. "what makes you think that?" papa asked. "well Isis acts exactly like mom, Iris looks just like you and I don't know what else I can say to prove my theory" I said. "well if I remember correctly, the Spanish Mafia twins have different colors and the Stone family only has black hair!" he said in a slightly cold voice. "well  they dyed Irises hair so they can tell the difference between them, so please dad look into them" I said almost begging. "fine!" he said in a cold voice and hung up.

I made my way back to the booth and realized that Isis was no longer in the booth. "hey guys where's Isis?" I asked both Iris and Ares who were busy making out on the couch like eww. "she's going to get ready" Ares said letting go of Iris. "for what?" I questioned. "she's going to fight someone tonight" he said I'm a bored tone. "to the death" Iris said making me gulp. "um-m, do you think she'll win?" I asked. "my sister never disappoints" Iris said .

Isis/Madam Devil fought a man twice her size called "Bouncer" which is a really stupid name I must say. My  she did win of course but I won't lie I had my doubts, I mean the man was literally twice her size. We're currently sitting and watching other people's fights

"PINK&BERRY WINS!" the ref announced causing everyone to clap their hands. "hmm not bad for a tag team" I said making Iris chuckle. "I CHALLENGE THE DONNA OF THE ITALIAN MAFIA AND MADAM DEVIL!" Pink&Berry said causing the whole room to go silent. "You dare to  challenge us!" Isises voice boomed through the entire room causing everyone to flinch except me, Iris and Ares of course. "What you two chicken to except?" Berry said. "you sure you want to fight us, because sweetie I swear both of you won't make it out alive" Iris said in a threatening voice  licking her lips like she was the Joker. "let's go Ris" Isis said leading the way. They made it into the ring and stood next to each other in front of Pink & Berry. "okay the rules ar.." Iris snatched the mic from the ref "no rules."Iris said with an evil smile." WE FUCKEN FIGHT TO " Isis said." THE DEATH! " they both continued making the Black&Berry  go pale.

" no no no please can't we have a clean match" Berry asked in a shaky voice. "no. You fucken challenged the future Donna of the Italian Mafia so it's either we fight to the death or we don't fight at all and you get punished" Isis said dramatically. I chuckled and looked at Ares, his smoking a cigarette looking very calm. "how are you so calm" I asked
"the twins are the most powerful killing machines in this business, so why panic" he said in a calm tone. "noted"

I looked back to the ring and saw Berry and Pink on their knees, almost in tears begging Iris to spear their lives and forgive them for challenging her and Isis. "you're fucken pathetic" Isis said slapping Berry. "what a waste of my time" Both Isis and Iris said. "you shall receive your punishment soon." Daniel and Ares! " Irises voice boomed through the room." Get me the fuck out of here, now! "she said almost shouting." Sam deal with these pathetic beings "she said to her personal body gaurd." yes ma'am" Sam said. Ares and I got out of the booth and made our way to the twins.

Ares hugged one of the twins "eww! Wrong twin" Isis said dramatically causing us to chuckle. "no, I'm hugging the right twin."Ares said." woow" Isis said rolling her eyes.
She jumped on Areses back "what the fuck Isis get off!" Ares said trying to get Isis of his back. "no, you're carrying me your favorite and only sister in law all the way to the car" Isis said in a demanding voice. "fine" Ares said and his mouth twitched.
*did he almost just smile? *
-I think he almost did-
*come to think of it, I've never seen him smile*
-shut up! -
*I'm serious *

"umm guys let's head to the airport, your moms planes going to land any minute now" I said check my phones watch. "umm.. I have something to do so you guys can go I'll see you guys later" Ares said and shaked Isis off his back causing her to fall on the floor. "fuck!" she said getting up and rubbing her butt. "sorry Isis" Ares said and kissed her forehead "it's fine Res" she said slightly annoyed. "okay see you guys later" Ares said walking off. "well he didn't even give me a small goodbye hug but he gave you a fucken kiss" Iris said in a annoyed tone. "I think his still not sure which twin is which" I said and patted her shoulder. "maybe" she said. We got into the car and Sam, the twins bodyguard drove us to the airport. 

We got to the airport and saw a lot of paparazzi surrounding a woman wearing only 'Ris' clothing from head to toe. "shit I wonder who's that gorgeous woma" I said pointing to the woman. Isis chuckled and put her hand on my shoulder. "that my dear friend is my mama" she said. "no fucken way" I said in disbelief. "way" Iris said stepping out of the car heading towards her mother. "shouldn't we go with her?" I asked Isis. "no she's got this" she said busy on her phone. I saw Iris and her mother come closer towards the car, and fuck did they look alike.
*and you thought they were your sisters*
-hey people make mistakes -
*yea right*
-I think I need to call my dad and tell him about this little misunderstanding -
*little! *
-shut the fuck up-

They entered the car and Mrs De'Leon greeted her other daughter, then faced me with an emotionless face. "Umm.. Mama this is my best friend Daniel Stone" Isis said. "nice to meet you Daniel I'm Giselle De'Leon their mother" she said in a calm but dangerous tone. "Likewise Mrs De'Leon" I said and she nodded. "to the Morreti Estate, now! " she said in a demanding voice. "yes Donna"  Sam said and drove us off to the Estate.

(I don't think this chapter makes any sense but I'm just trying to get to the end of this story which of has a big twist🙃. Anyway I hope you enjoyed, don't forget to like and share my story ❤️)