Chapter 47

~Isis De'Leon Stone ~

I feel weird, like there's a heavy weight on my stomach or something. I opened my eyes only to find a sleeping Nicholas sleeping on me. I looked around my room and saw alot of empty alcohol bottles.

Okay?

"Nicholas wake up, I'm hungry." I said softly patting his head. "five more minutes." he mumbled laying me on his chest and wrapping his hands around my back and waist. "Nicholas Adino, wake up I'm hungry." I said a bit louder. "Isis De'Leon, I'm trying to sleep." he said with his eyes still  closed. "Nicholas let go then so I can go make myself a snack." I said and he opened his honey brown eyes and looked at me.

"Isis it's a bit dark, meaning it's still at night so please go to sleep." he said closing his eyes. "Nicholas I'm seriously hungry." I argued. "if I make you some Ice-cream and promise to make you breakfast later, will you go back to sleep after eating ice-cream?" he questioned looking at me and I nodded.  "Okay, let's go then." he said getting up as I did the same.

We made our way downstairs to the kitchen. I sat on the kitchen counter while watching Nicholas take out vanilla ice-cream from the fridge and oreos. "why the oreos?" I said raising an eyebrow.  "watch and you'll see why I need the oreos." he said and I nodded,putting my trust in him.  He crushed the oreos and mixed them into the vanilla ice-cream which I found a little odd but still didn't say anything.

Trusting the process

"It's delicious trust me." he said when he saw the unsure look on my face as I was looking at this combination. "I don't think I'm hungry anymore." I said causing him to roll his eyes.

He raised a spoon of ice-cream to my mouth while standing in between my legs. "Isis eat." he said holding the spoon up to my mouth. "If I die,I'm literally going haunt you." I said and he nodded. I opened my mouth for him to feed me the vanilla ice-cream mixed with oreos.  It tasted so amazing that I literally took the spoon from him and started eating the whole thing as he watched in amusement.

Definitely my new favorite combo

I finished eating my ice-cream and we continued to chill in the kitchen and talked about random stuff.  " Isis I have a question okay?" Nicholas said and I nodded.  "what made you break up with your crazy ex boyfriend that you're currently at war with?"he questioned and I checked the time it's 12:40am. "Want to watch a movie?" I questioned trying to change the topic. "Isis just tell me, you don't need to put it in full detail." he said rubbing his thumb on my thigh.  "if you try and use this against me one day, I will murder you okay?" I said and he nodded.

"So Louis Alarie was no, is abusive but the fucker tried to abuse the wrong girl." I said and closed my eyes.  "when he would lay a hand on me I would fight back but of course some times things wouldn't go as planned and I'd get terribly hurt and stuff." I said as I felt Nicholas wipe a tear from my face. I opened my eyes and took a deep breath.  "how bad was it scale of 1-10?"he questioned. " It was definitely a 7. "I said and he nodded.

He looks mad

"So explain to me why his using the Morreti's as blackmail to get you back?" he questioned. "they're just people I've grown to like to a certain level and he knows how close I am with them now." I said.  "I'm tired." I said yearning. " I guess it's time to head back to bed princess." he said  causing me to roll my eyes. "don't call me that." I said getting of the counter. "why? You do know that you're literally the Spanish Don's daughter meaning you're the Spanish heir." he said. "meaning I'm a princess, shit you're right." I said mumbling the last part causing him to laugh. We walked up into my room and drank one last bottle of alcohol and passed out on my bed.