Chapter 28

~Isis De'Leon - Stone~

After finding out that me and Iris are actually the lost Stone twins my feelings got all messed up. I didn't know how to react so I decided to go to the gym downstairs to blow off some steam.

I took a throwing knives from one of the tables and aimed at the target head then threw it making it land were I aimed it. "good shot babe" Ace said taking my hand into his. "I know love, now what do you want?" I questioned. "to talk" he answered straight faced. "to talk about what?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He unexpected carried me bridal style to the sitting area in the gym placing me on his lap. "we're going to talk about your feelings towards this whole thing" he said playing with my hair. "I  know you're not one to express your feelings to anyone love, but please try me I'll help you through what ever you're feeling or going through" he said in a soft tone.

"Honestly speaking I don't know how to feel about this whole thing" I said looking down. "I mean i don't feel like breaking down, happy, sad or even confused. I'm just numb and I don't know what to do at this point" I said sounding a bit sad. "I think you're just in shock, but with time you will start feeling stuff but for now forcus on yourself and Iris," he said and tiped up my chin with one finger making me face him. "you are a strong person, and I know you can handle this whole situation but I'm not so sure about Iris so please comfort your sister because she has no one right now and I'll be here for you whenever you need me. I'll always be here love" he said in a soft tone and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"thank you" I said smiling up at him. "for what babe?" he asked. "for being here" I said and he gave me a small smile. "can you leave now so  I can  blow of some steam" I asked getting of his lap. "okay, I'll be in our bedroom if you need me" he said. "why the bedroom?" I questioned. "I'm going to take a nap, because I also need to process what I've heard" he said and we both burst out in laughter. "yea go sleep you lazy ass!" I said pushing his hot ass out of the gym.

I continued to throw knives, box and then decided to shoot some of the targets. "one in the arm one in the heart, simple" I said to myself aiming at the target. I shot its right arm and it's heart. "perfect" I said grinning.

"ISIS DE'LEON STONE!" an unfamiliar voice called out from somewhere in the mansion. I took a gun from the table and slowly made my way to the gyms door. "ISIS!" the voice called out again. "shit I knew I should have let Ace stay with me" I mumbled to myself. Making my way out of the gym

"WHO THE FUCK HAS THE AUDACITY TO COME INTO MY HOME AND MAKE SUCH A NOISE THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING!" I said exiting the gym with my voice booming through the mansion. I saw a tall man about 6'3 with black curly hair running around the mansion like an idiot.

I froze when I saw his face. *FLASHBACKS*  hit  me like a bitch. I saw us eating ice-cream together, dancing, my first steps, my first word was his name what the fuck.

"Isis" he said in a soft tone with tears in his eye's. He had many tattoos on him and looks like the boy from the flash backs but older. That's when it hit me
" Steven? "I said to looking at him trying to figure out how the fuck  I remember him and where those flashbacks came from.

He ran up to me, bent down to my level and pulled me into a huge hug." you remember me?" I
he asked in a shaky voice. "I didn't, but I remember you now since I've seen you" I said hugging me back.

Seriously though where the fuck did those flashbacks come from and where have they been these past years?

."but how?" he  asked letting me go and wiping his tears. "I had flash backs for a second when I saw you" I  said with tears streaming down my  face. "I'm sure I'm the only brother you remember because you use to spend more time with me than the others" He said chuckling. "does that mean  I was your favorite sibling?" she said causing me to chuckle. "yes you were and still are my favorite, but don't tell the others." he said causing me to chuckle.

I took a step back and looked at my brother. "wow, you look like shit" I said eyeing him up and down. His hair was a mess he was wearing clothes that don't even match, showing me that he was rushing to come meet me. "come I'll get you a room and order some clothes for you to change into" I said flashing him a smile. "you have really thick Spanish accent you know?" he asked following behind me. "yes, that's the language I grew up speaking so I'm very fluent in it and have the accent like my mama" I said and he nodded "makes sense" he chuckled.

Opening my bedroom door we're met with a sleeping Ace. "oh that's Ace" I said to Steven. "I know him" he said.

"love wake up" I said brushing my hands through Aces soft hair. "why?" he mumbled. "Steven needs to use the room, babe." I said. He opened his ocean  blue eyes and stared at me in a confused way. "Steven Stone?" he asked. "Yes her brother Steven Stone so can you get up so I can change and take a shower." he said in his thick voice. "okay, I'm going Stone relax
" he said getting up from the bed.

"tell Iris to come in here okay?" I said to Ace. He nodded and exited the room leaving me and Steven alone.
"so you're dating Salvatore?" he asked sitting on the couch. "I don't need to answer that,now take a shower" I said. "thanks?" he said "Towels are in the drawer and you can use Aces shampoo and body wash if you feel like mine are too female for your liking" I pointed out he nodded. "So what am I going to do about clothes?" he questioned raising an eyebrow. "wear one of Aces sweatpants for now they're in the closet, Iris and I  will get you something from one of her old collections" I said exiting the bedroomroom.

(Isis had her first flashback!😭I'm literally screaming🔥🔥 anyway hope you enjoyed reading this chapter,please don't forget to vote and share my story❤️)