Chapter 01

Hope you enjoy this story. A little different concept. Please don't forget to vote and comment :)

Happy reading! 

..............................................................................

"Don't be sad Khushi. Everything will be alright. You'll find something soon"

"Payal, I can't ask for money from my father and if I don't find anything in the next few days I will have to leave the hostel. I was anyway far behind with my payments. I sent money to my aunt for her surgery thinking I'll cover up this week with a few extra shifts."

"I am sorry Khushi, money is not something I can offer given my family situation. But why are you being so adamant about staying in the hostel? You can always come and stay with me. Mom and Dad will love to have you"

"No Payal, this is my life. I choose to attend the university instead of finding a job after school. So I'll have to be independent. If I know I have an option each time I fail, I would never try harder. Thank You for the offer but please try to understand"

Akash saw the two girls talking and walked toward them.

"Hi you two, what's cooking?"

"Nothing Akash, we were just talking"

"Actually Akash, it's not nothing. Khushi lost her job. The cafe she worked closed down. So she no longer has a job and pretty soon she will be homeless. That last part is because of her big fat ego"

"Payal, please try to understand. It's not ego. I want to be self-dependent. I want to prove my myself that I can do it"

"Slower, what do you mean?" Asked Akash as he was confused.

Payal explained how Khushi is being adamant about not staying with her.

"Well, I might have a solution for your problem Khushi. But before promising you anything I will need to talk to my brother"

Khushi's eyes brightened up when she heard Akash.

"The thing is Khushi you know my brother Arnav, he recently fired the millionth nanny. So he is currently looking for a new one. He wants someone who is good with kids, kind, takes the job seriously, and agrees to live in the house with him and Sifu. Because he works till late and sometimes will have to leave out of town, out of the country he only prefers a live-in nanny. Do you think you are up for something like that?"

Khushi was a little taken aback. She has seen Akash's brother. His photos come in business magazines pretty much every week. Arnav Singh Raizada, the most successful young billionaire, Arnav Singh Raizada this, that, he is always on news.

But the most important thing is his looks. Undoubtedly he is the most handsome man she has ever seen. She still doesn't get how someone cheated on him.

Akash is now asking her to work for this handsome billionaire. She loves kids and she is good with them too. She has seen photos of Sifu and she looks so adorable. Khushi had no problem being a nanny. The problem was her boss and his preferences.

First, she will be working for the most handsome man on this earth, second how will her father reacts to the fact that she will be living in the same house with Aranv and Sifu? If Arnav's wife was there she has nothing to worry about. But it will be only 3 of them.

"Akash, I have no problem being a nanny and I have seen your niece. She is so adorable. But I am not sure if my father would agree with the living arrangements"