★ Chapter - 7

Play the above song while reading the chapter. I don't know why I cry whenever I see this movie or listen to the songs but it creates perfect mood for me to write this story.

Happy reading

_______________________________________

Ram came back in his casuals but not very casual, as he thought they had to visit the doctor.

As soon as Aadhira saw Ram, she jumped into his arms and he scooped her in his arms and held her protectively. All the grumpiness seemed to vanish in a jiffy as soon as she was in Ram's arms.

It was her safe heaven, a place where nothing else can do anything to her not even the Almighty himself. She threw her arms around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder.

Ram's heart felt a pang, seeing his daughter like this sad, tired and in pain. He patted her slowly, he always loved seeing her smile and playing around and troubling Sri, and what not.

"Did she eat?",he asked settling down on the couch beside Sri Devi.

"Yeah, and her temperature is little better now. I don't think we would need to go to the doctor, going to the hospital is prone to more infections",Devi said and Ram was still patting their baby and he realised she was slowly falling asleep and he understood the point of Devi.

"I'll make some coffee for you",she said and got up from there.

Just as she got up from her place, Ishu settled down on the other side of Ram.

"Bava, its been really long I saw you. How are you?",she asked chirping and also little bit louder which disturbed our baby Aadhu's sleep and she just opened her eyes slowly and closed it again feeling too sleepy.

"We'll talk later Ishu, Aadhu isn't feeling well. Excuse me",he said and got up from there maintaining a straight face.

Ram was grumpy, first thing his princess wasn't doing good and second thing he had to bear Ishu and her sweet sugar coated words.

He moved to their room and layed down on the head rest, with Aadhira laying on his chest sleeping peacefully not caring about anything in the world. On the other hand, Ishu's hatred towards Aadhira and Sri Devi were growing with each second. She moved back to her room and fell on the bed with an angry face.

Devi made coffee for Ram and when she checked the living room he wasn't there, thinking that they might be in the bed room she went there to see them sleep peacefully, she locked the door from inside after going in. She didn't want a scene yet again at least not now.

Sri was never used to locking doors but guess with new people, new habits have to be made.

She kept the coffee on the table and sat beside them slowly stroking Aadhira's hair and looking at her. She got the laptop to her room and started working, since now both the babies are sleeping she thought she could attend the work.

She saw that her manager wanted her to work for some more time if she took some off and her team mates tried their best completing their respective works. She pulled a pillow and put it behind her back and the laptop in her lap.

For about two hours, she kept on working and she felt a sharp pain in her abdomen. It didn't take her long to realize what the pain was related to.

The unwelcomed guest was here and just then Ram woke up too, he saw Sri rushing to the washroom. He was quite worried, but with princess on him he couldn't wake up and check on Sri.

In the mean time, Sri completed her periods routine and came back to work.

"Are you okay?",he asked seeing Sri who was settling down on the bed. He placed his hand on hers and she just gives him a faint smile.