★ Chapter - 11

"Alright, you don't worry! I'll wake her up after half an hour or something. Let her rest",Shyamala said.

"Ammaa..that.. I actually",he was trying to find words.

"Hmm? Why are you stammering? Tell me what it is?",Shyamala asked.

"Amma.. I..I..have a habit of",he was still stammering and Aadhira jumped on to him.

"Go go, I got it",Shyamala said understanding they needed some space.

Scooping Aadhira in his arms he walked towards his room. There she was, his sleeping queen.

"Maammmaaa",Aadhira squealed and almost gave her father a heart attack. True that they came to wake Sri up but not like this!

Fine, not everything goes as we plan. Does it?

Devi woke up in a jerk and looked at the daughter and father looking at her with the world's cutest faces. While she was trying to admire them in that minute, a hard pain shot her stomach which made her wince.

"Oww, Good morning Aadhu! Good morning Ram garu",she was trying to smile hiding her pain.

They walked upto her and Aadhira jumps out from Ram's arms and moves into Devi's arms while he settles down beside her.

Aadhira snuggles into Devi while Devi chuckles at her daughter's acts.

"Good morning ammadi ",Ram says pulling her into his arms while Aadhira is busy pulling the threads from her frock.

"Ram garu, what are you doing? Aadhu is here",she said trying to wriggle from his hold.

"So?",he asked trying to control his smile acting seriously.

"So? Are you asking me so? What are you going to answer her if she asks you about it? Just tell me that",Devi asked and it didn't take long to realise that Ram hit the wrong button.

He just gave her a sheepish smile and kissed her on her forehead.

"You don't have an answer, gosh God where did I find this husband?"she hit her head because of which Aadhira giggled.

"Through your best friend who you seems like forgotten",he said and Devi pouted.

Of course how did they even meet? If not for her inseparable best friend Mrinmayee who was now working in Canada for the past few years.

They talk to each other once in a fortnight because of time difference and work pressure.

"How can I ever forget Mini(Mrinmayee)? She is my heart beat",she says and almost kills him while glaring at him.

"Who am I then?",he asks with a puppy face.

"My heart",she says and pulls his cheeks and gets down the bed and hands Aadhira to him.

Ram blushes again and she chuckles at it.

"I know you are getting late to office now-",she tip toes to match his heights and kisses him on his forehead.

"Tata bye bye! Just give Aadhu to athaya garu I'll be there and prepare breakfast",she says and rushes to washroom to complete her morning chores.

Meanwhile Ram hands over Aadhira to Shyamala and leaves for office. After a few minutes,Ishu came out dressed in a red colour salwar suit which Aadhira hates the most.

Shyamala was busy playing with Aadhu so Aadhu didn't notice it properly. When Aadhu turned around and saw a red coloured enemy.

Ishu came near her and tried to take her in her arms and smiled at her.