Chapter 4: So The Main Villain Became My First Husband?!

'What the f*cking h*ck! He's Kyle?! He's The Kyle? The Legendary Villain of this novel, You're My Beasts?!'

The corners of my lips twitched uncomfortably and uncontrollably as I looked above the black covering of the cave as I said no one to particular in my mind, with pursed lips.

'Are you kidding me? Of All the people in this world, I've to take this id*otic of a villain as my first husband?'

I looked down from the cave covering to the wolf of a beastman who was sitting a little far away from me now and eating the meat that I seasoned for him. While eating, he would occasionally observe me curiously. And annoyingly (even though it's cute actually, and that's why it's annoying for me at the present) wagging his st*pid d*mn of a grey furry tail behind him that was sometimes peeping in the front.

I closed my eyes as I called out in my mind as if I would get telepathically connected to the person I wanted to, by doing so.

'Author, you're taking your revenge on me, right? You should have just stabbed me in my heart? Or let me die in that accident? You could that, isn't it? Or shall I do it by myself? Hmm?'

The trail of my thoughts break at the point when a sweet, gentleman voice called out to me, "Shasha~?"

I painfully opened my eyes to met his after adjusted my face to a 'No Facial Expression' one with much difficulty. But I immediately regretted it. 'Cause the villain was looking straight at me with a pitiful puppy like eyes who would be abandoned by his owner at any moment.

My lips subconsciously twitched again.

And then something struck me as I recalled the novel plot from the first volume of the book, You're My Beasts.

Somewhere, it was mentioned that Kyle became the villain of the novel after getting rejected by the females countless times for his body weakness and fur colour. All of the males from the wolf kings' genes had had white fur, a gigantic body structure and the best physical strengths, generations after generation.

The present wolf king was somewhat seventh or eighth wolf king of Tetrad tribe and all of his sons are furry, white and strong except this weak one. Even the wolf king and his mate were troubled for finding a good mate for their this child.

Kyle used to play little pranks on Kevi and Kel, the fourth son of the Wolf king, as they werr most favoured by his parents. But when, Kevi successfully defeated the wolf king and became the heir to their father's throne, Kyle couldn't take it anymore. He blamed all his fault to his weak physique and eventually turned to a villain. But it happened only at the middle of the novel.

And no one from this Beast World knew that even though he was physically weak and did not have that attracting fur, his mind was more advanced than any other beasts in this world. Or who would come up with an idea of building his own tribe and successfully made it within two years?

'If that's the case, then there's still time to change him, right? And it won't be a loss to take him as my first husband. I had intially planned to take two though, three won't be a problem.' A series of surprising thoughts crossed in my mind as I raised my hand and signaled him to come closer.

He immmediately obeyed me. He placed the bone of the finished meat at that place where he was sitting. Then he came forward towards me and started to rub his face at the side of my face.

Well, I might say that the next second, I could feel the blood rushing inside of me to my cheeks and again that bubbly feeling inside my stomach was back. I shook my head to shake away that feeling and held his face in between my hands as I brought our face closer, face to face but with a little distance in between us.

"Ummm... Shan, if I tell you to leave this place and come live with me, will you come?" I asked. I know that it was a stupid question and a stupid way to check if he's still that innocent Kyle or already the villain one. But I just couldn't give up. My first priority from my precious world was Siri and Kevi. It would never change even if the two worlds would starr to mix up or get destroyed.

"I-" He hesitated to answer me with his lips shaking a little and I didn't know why I felt disappointed in that. Perhaps, because he had already started to turn into a villain and would be the root of disaster as mentioned in the book.

But surprisingly he answered, pulling me from my disappointed phase.

"I can go anywhere with Shasha, as long as Shasha don't abandon me," he said with determination and I didn't know why I felt a burst of my happiness.

I just hugged him immediately, pulling him closer to my heart. I felt him stiffening a little under me and then hugging me back. Tighter!

I was loving that feeling. Loving being hugged! Loving how he held me as if I was his treasure. Loving it how he's planting soft kisses on my neck now.
Wait kisses!?

I pulled us apart holding his shoulders and looked into his eyes. I saw him giving me a questioning look, as I held his face in between my hands.

"Sha- no. Kyle. Can you promise me one thing?"

He started to nod repeatedly even before he listened to my words, making me almost laugh out loud. He's just d*mn too cute! Too Cute!
I rubbed his cheeks with my thumbs as I said, "Can you promise me not to kiss or do anything like touching me in my pri-private parts whenever we're out in front of all, please?"

I saw him tilting his head at his left and felt that he also stopped wagging his tail. His eyes drooped down as if his favourite toy was snatched from him, "Why? Are you ashamed of me for being your mate?"

I immediately smacked his head, "What are always going on in your mind? How could I be ashamed of such a handsome Shan?"

"The-then Why? Will your first mates be angry on you for choosing a weak male?"

I swear that it took me all the positive energies in my body not to punch him on his face right at the very moment.
Other Mates? Mates?

I didn't have any mates!

I've been single in all of my 25 years of life!

So I could only pull his wolf ears and shook them hard, "You fool, it's not what you think? You're my first mate, id*ot! And as for not to go touchy-touchy all day 'cause I've been living alone since my childhood here and there without anyone beside me! And I know, you beasts always touch your mates whether in public or in 'our-time' without any restraint. So I'm asking you not to do those things to me, as I'm not comfortable with it!"

I obviously had to warn him before hand before we officially became husband & wife ir mates, whatever. Author had highlightingly mentioned in the book that beasts started to do it (You all know na, what I mean... Hmm? Hmm?) anywhere as they wanted to. Even the Female Lead of this book couldn't escaped that as her mates would surely find a way to coax her in to do those things.

And I obviously don't want to do the things like that. Even though I'm a modern girl and have wore bikin*s a lot with my classmates at the sea beaches, I have my own way of doing things to that I strictly follow. One of them is not to get touchy-touchy in public. And that's the another reason why I was still single.

And moreover this guy here was the king of those things. Touching and Doing things all the time right after establishing his own territory! I needed to warn him before hand before everything would get out of control and I became like the submissive female lead at the end.

"Shashaaah~"

My trail of thoughts was again broken by him. But this time, his voice was so magnetic with a mix of something else.

"Ahh!" I wanted to look up and see his face to ask why he called me like that. But I didn't get the chance at all as I was pushed backward, resulting me to hit the strong floor that almost made me faint. The pain was too d*mn serious coupled with the pain from yesterday's hit.

"What th- mmmhm!"