Chapter 17: How Dare She?

(This chapter is dedicated to Margaret7061 , CHATTy__ssNautica123556 , ChatsKadam , fineandstable , 10pinbowling for your support to this book)
_______________________

(Kevi's POV Continuation)

"Okay, okay! I'm going. You just please DON'T smile like that. It's too creepy!" I said as I finished salting the meat.
I sensed him stiffling his laughter.
I ignored his teasings and got up to head towards the exit. But I didn't sense any movement behind my back, so I stopped and turned, "You aren't coming with me?!"
My father who had already lied on my bed, faced me as he said, "Me? Oh no! I still want to spend my nights with your mother. So I can't disobey my sweetheart!"
"Ohhh! Okay!" I said awkwardly as I turned to leave. His words really gave me goosebumps to me!
'Can't disobey? Sweetheart?!
Why don't you just get down from your throne and make her the leader and become her slave officially?!'
I scoffed in my head as I walked near my mom's den.
Well, why did she call for me though?
No matter how much I tried to think or guess about it, I can't figure out a single thing!
Whatever!
She will tell me once I reach her.
With that thought, I concentrated to walk but already found myself near her cave. I wanted to increase my pace subconsciously, but I halted.
No!
Perfectly, the smell that was coming from the cave made me halt as I questioned myself and let my mind run wild.
'Is... is she here? Yes! Obviously! This scent of hersis unique to hers!'
'But what is she doing here? Did she see me that yesterday and want to take me as her mate, so she asked my mom's help?'
'Well no! Yesterday she was unconscious all along! Then? What's going on?'
But all of my thoughts were becoming messy as I inhale more of her scent in the air. And the desire to see her and feel her was growing more and more inside of me. So without any further ado, I quickened my pace to see her.
I could even feel my tail was wagging happily from side to side as I got closer. But my happiness didn't stay for long, when I saw Jemin (my bear brother) and Len (my lion brother) coming this way.
I stopped and waited for them to come closer. And as soon as they came to stand by my side, they cheerfully greeted me.
"Kevi bro! Long time no see!" Jemin said as he gave me a bear hug.
"Miss you so much bro!" Len said as he joined the hug.
But unlike other times, I didn't reciprocate. I just couldn't! As I could almost guess the reason for these two coming here. So I broke the hug and sized them with a serious face. Both of them stared at me with confused, innocent eyes but I just ignored their stares as I asked seriously, "Mom called for you two too?"
They nodded their head in unison and that's it!
They came here because mom called for them. And with this attention seeking scent in the air, I was d*mn sure, what was going to happen later.
So I hardened my jaw and started to walk in large steps towards the few distant away cave, "Follow me then!"
Truthfully, I wanted to say SCRAM FROM HERE! HOW DARE YOU TO COME HERE?
But I just couldn't!
And when I reached near the cave opening, I saw two beautiful fair skin Shashas hugging each other.
I furrowed my brows as I asked myself, 'Shouldn't one of them be a little blackish? I remembered that day she appeared so black! Was it all because of dirt and mud?'
I tightly pursed my lips as I looked at the scene from the place I was standing. And when I sensed the presence of those two nuisance behind me only then did I initiated their attention.
"Mom, you called for me?" I asked and I saw them splitting apart as my mom smiled at me. But I didn't dare to turn and look at her, even though I could clearly feel her gaze on me.
As a part of me was feeling ashamed that I didn't take her with me the instant I saw her.
"Oh! You three came! Great! Great! Come inside!" My mom said and I followed. I took each of my steps on the ground so hard thinking that I was stepping on the faces of the two nuisances behind me. I could clearly feel their admiring breathes towards my Shasha.
My Shasha?
Eh?
What the heck am I thinking?
I shook my head lightly to shake away those foreign thoughts as I stood beside my mom.
"Why did you call for me, mom?" I asked which were followed by non-sense questions.
"Yes, mom! Why did you call for us? Is it for this beautiful Shasha? Does she want to take us as her mates? Mom?" Len said excitedly and hopefully.
"Mom, please tell us why you called for us? Is it really because of her? Is she really going to take us as her mates?" Jemin's voice sounded both fear and hopeful at the same time.
Even though, I heard the desperate questions of my 'dear' brothers whom I really want to strangle right at the moment, still kept my eager ears attentive to get a positive answer from Mom, when she suddenly giggled.
I looked up at her but my eyes met with the Shasha's who was looking at admiringly and with another kind of emotion that I just couldn't pinpoint.
'Is it longing? But why? It's not like we had met before! And with her this unique scent, I can never forget her... then... what's going on here?'
But she appeared more beautiful than the time I saw a glimpse of her. Her face was so adorable and cute. Specially her black eyes. It's so mesmerizing, I really want to drown in them.
And her lips... so pink and plump that I really want to touch it and tease it with my own. And even though she's sitting, I could tell she's just as tall as my mom.
Moreover, her front appeared too eye-catching and attractive too. As if it wants the attention of all the people aroung her. And I felt my hands were itching to touch her there.
She's still wearing that same strange cloth but it was animal cloth this time, with my mom's fur on her either sides and near neck.
Speaking of her neck, they're so long and slender and appeared so white and attractive, that I started to feel thirsty all of a sudden. And I really wanted to lick her there at the very moment.
A possessive side of me was aching to make her mine... and mine alone. I felt all of my body parts were burning to take her and mark her. I could even feel the gnashing of my teeth.
'Oh! How much I want her!'
And I was loving it that her eyes were constantly on me, not on those nuisances. I could feel that her eyes were taking every detail of mine as I was taking hers, giving a strong satisfaction to my possessive self which was screaming inside me.
'Yes! Yes! Keep on looking at me like that! You should only look at me! You're mine, Shasha!'
"Oh yeah, silly! I called for you all here just because of this matter. But if she chooses you or not, depends on her, right Sheea?" My mom said as she broke my wandering thoughts and turned her head to the Shasha beside her.
'Sheea... so that's your name! So lovely just like her!' I commented in my mind.
"Sheea?" My mom shook her a little and she blinked twice as if she just woke her from her imaginations, bringing a teasing smile on my lips.
'Aww! She's so cute!'
"Eh? What did you say, Mom?" She asked my mom as my mom shook her head indisbelief.
"You... you really have Kevi and Siri all the time in your mind, don't you?" My mom said in between her giggles bringing sparks of red colour on her cheeks as she pouted, "Mommm!"
Oh! How much I wanted to feel those lips on me that time?
And what did my mom say just now? Me and Siri all the time in her mind?
Do we know each other from before?
Wait... that's not the point here?
The point is.... Siri! Siri, that uncultured snake?
NO Way!
Why is that stinky snakw here too?
Is she fascinated by that snake?
Oh no!
I need to keep her away from that stinky beast!
Sheea can only be mine! Just mine! No one can take her away from me! Never!
My thoughts broke when I heard her horrified scream, "Momm, no! I won't be taking so many mates all together!"
I looked at her from the daze and saw her looking terrified and pouting her lips as she shook my mom's hand and whined like a child, "Mom, please! You know na, I can't take so many mates! Kevi, Siri and Kyle are the only exceptions!"
Oh! So, apart from me, that dirty snke Siri and my 'dear' brother Kyle had also caught her interest?
I smirked as a dangerous killing intent started to rise inside of me, when I heard her next words that almost made me jump on her and mark her mine that instant.
"Mom! If that's the case, I will only take Kyle as my one and only mate. I can just try to make sure that the other things won't go as they would have gone!"
'How dare she?' The possessive side inside of me threatened to swallow up all of my remaining rationality of the moment.