Chapter 12: Call Me Sheea

"Mmmhm!" I stretched while just completing my nap which for the first time never had any sweet dreams or any horrible nightmares. Just my sleep. A deep and peaceful sleep.

But...

'What the h*ll is this thing that's blocking my body to stretch? And why is it getting tighter and tighter as of its an elastic which was overstressed and now getting compressed?'

I opened one of my sleepy eyes to see the 'blockage' which forced me to open my other eye too as I found myself face to face with a very beautiful, handsome and gorgeous man.

He's none other than Kyle.

Oh My Gosh!!!

He's so handsome!

I felt like drooling!

'Who said he is ugly? I bet no one has ever seen his such gorgeous, sleeping face before! That's why all were talking non-sense.'

And then again I was glad that no one had taken fancy to him before me or else he would have never been mine.
I softly but swiftly one of my arms and started to track his skin from up to down, using my fingers.

His golden eyes used to my favourite but his closed eyes became my most favourite part of his.

I slowly touched his face... His forehead, then eyebrows, his eyes, his nose, his cheeks and then... his lips.

Those lips were the ones which had touched my lips and neck before!
I softly lifted my head a little as I moved towards his. Soon our lips touched.

I had planned to steal a quick kiss from his lips but who would have thought that the wolf beast whom I had thought to be sleeping would kiss me back the moment our lips touched?!

Not only did he kiss my lips, but started to lick it sensually, giving goosebumps on my skin. I felt him sucking them and as I opened my mouth to take some air in, what came inside was his swift, watery, hot tongue.

I felt him shifting and getting on top of me, and still as careful as he is, He didn't put his weight on me but on his other side which was touching the bed.

Gosh!

I hung my hands around his neck as I pulled him closer to me. Soon we got immersed in our kiss as I sensually brushed my hands on his back giving him shivers too.

I felt him brushing my face softly as he cupped my cheeks to deepen the kiss.

"Mmhaaah!" He groaned while kissing me when I again pulled him closer to me by his back. His lips left mine as he planted his mouth on my neck. I felt him licking a particular spot which was awakening a bulge of emotions inside me.

"So good~" I moaned while feeling him more when I heard his hoarsed voice brushing that part of my neck, "Shasha~?"

He called and I opened my eyes to look at him. He was looking at me too.
"I like you.... so much, Shasha~"

I cupped his face as I kissed him on his lips, "Kyle, I like you too. So much." I kissed him again as he deepened it further.

Then suddenly something struck my mind. Holy Goodness! How could I forget the main thing!

I tried to break the kiss but he growled in deniel as he deepened it further and further. I patted his back still he didn't stop.

'Whatever! Let's continue this first!'

So I pulled him closer again as I kissed him back. He slowly drifted to my neck again and this time one of his hands cupped my... my... I mean the curvy hills on my chest.. (you know na, what I mean... my b**bs!) from above my still in tact close which was soon shredded into pieces.

It's not like this mattered at the moment!

"Mmh!" I moaned when he started to press it slowly and even massaging it giving me electric sparks.

"Ohhh! You... You, Kyle!" I didn't know what I wanted to say but still like a muddle-headed woman I spoke.

"Shhh! Shasha! Just feel it! Don't speak," He whispered near my ear with his thick voice.

"Sheea! Call me Sheea! Please!" I told him the thing from earlier for which I was dying to say. I wanted to hear my name, being spelled by him.

He continued to kiss and twist my b**bs without fulfililing my wish. I felt frustrated as he didn't listen to me, so I urged him further between my moans, "Kyle... mmmh.. pl-please...call... Ohhh... my name.... please!"

"Sheea~" He called and I felt like drowning. I kissed him on his neck as he was kissing me. I felt myself going weak in that as if my bones were melting inside of me. I bit my lips to control my melting of bones. But it didn't help at all when....

"Sheea~ahh!" He again called while groaning and shifting down a little, making me go weak further. He kissed on my shoulder before settling on my b**bs and started kissing on my are*la.

"Ahh! Its.. so goooood!" I moaned as I grasped his rough long hair, "More ..... please!"

I encouraged him to do more as he sucked harder. Now his two hands were pressing and twisting my curvy soft hills while licking then with his tongue and sucking them in the middle.

His hands slowly went down while his mouth nibbled on my n*pples and started to tuck on my underwears. Soon it was also shredded as he started to touch my most sensitive spot.

Seriously, I had have never touched myself before (in that sense) and it was my first time I'm being touched there (without the intention of maintaining the hygiene and cleaning the spot). So it was a bit awkward for me, but it soon faded when his fingers started to go up and down of the spot.

I swear, it felt so good and that amazing feeling was indescribable!
Kyle also started to go down while planting soft kisses on my stomach. That's when I realized we were almost at it!

I quickly tried to gain back my strength as I shifted and got on top of him. I smirked as I mouthed him, "My turn," and I saw him widening his eyes before his sweet lips curved upwards in a beautiful arc.

'Ohh! So beautiful' I thought as I kissed him on his lips. I felt him trying to deepen it as I went along with him. I slowly left his lips as I adjusted in between his neck and started to kiss him there.

"Grrrr~" I heard him growling as it also aroused me further. I kissed him hard as sucked on his fair skin. His hands were roaming freely on my back and then started to press the flesh on my bott*ms. With that I could clearly felt his arousal under me.

I kissed him more as I slowly went down kissing him all the way before settling on his n*pples.

He groaned in response as I kissed him on the both side.

"Ohhhh! Shasha, you... you are so... so awesome!" He said in between as he panted hard. His voice is so thick and l*stful that its working as my personal drug.

"Ahhh!" I also moaned when I felt his arousal under me pressing on of my own. Then with a swift movement, he pressed me under him as he started to go down of my body slowly as he kissed me sensually.

"Hey You! Stop it! Stop it! Right now!"