Chapter 37: Life Worse Than Burning In Hell

It didn't take long for Sheea to fall asleep as she heard Kevi's last sentence. In her mind, if by any chance, Kevi or even Kyle really woke her up to f*ck her, she would really show them how she would f*ck their lives brutally that they would start to question their lives.

After hearing her steady breaths, Kyle slowly got up and wore his clothes indifferently. Meanwhile, Kevi shifted towards Sheea and took her whole body in his arms, wanting to feel his mate all by himself.

But the moment, he embraced her, he felt a sharp, strong stab on his back. He groaned a little as he left her and stood up. He turned around to look at the thing that hit him out of blue, only to find a ball of leaves tied with thin branches and thorns. Without any doubt, he knew how that thing hit him and he faced the culprit with his sharp teeth ready to charge.

But the moment he turned, Kevi found out that neither Kyle nor Sheea was there where he had seen him a moment ago. His eyes roamed around and found that Kyle who had worn his animal skin was putting that strange animal skin on Sheea who was heavily sleeping on the bed.

"You...!"

Kevi wanted to say something, but the moment he opened his mouth, he was stopped by Kyle's gaze.

That... that gaze... he had never seen it on Kyle before. It was as if those eyes were endless abyss and if Kevi breaks the silence of the cave, he might be sucked into those eyes.

After tugging Sheea in the animal skin quilt and making sure she won't fall from the bed, Kyle walked towards Kevi with large steps yet in a slow motion, making Kevi's heart thump abnormally. And as soon as Kyle stood in front of Kevi, Kevi felt a huge pressure falling on him.

Suddenly, Kevi didn't know why, he felt a little scared of the present Kyle. It was as if the Kyle who had grown with him and the Kyle standing in front of him were two different people.

"Let's talk," Kyle said with an aura of 'follow my command' as he walked out of the cave.

Kevi glanced at his sleeping for once and followed behind Kyle. He didn't know why but he didn't want to go against Kyle's words at the moment.

"Yo- you, wha- what-"

The moment they were a little distance away from the cave, Kyle raised his hands and grabbed Kevi by his neck, as Kevi stammered at Kyle's pressure.

That suffocating feeling of being hold by his neck, Kevi automatically started to struggle for his life. That strength it was intense and he couldn't fight against it... NOT AT ALL.

Kyle... He was never this strong before. So, how did he become this strong just within a day or was he this strong from the first and hid it till now to give him a surprise attack.

Kevi's eyes burnt with killing intent as he glared at Kyle. But the pain and Kyle's hold on him kept him in place. He started to apply more force on his hands to free himself from Kyle.

His movements paused when a cold and aloof voice rang in his ears from the side.

"I don't care why you're approaching my mate and what you want to proof by it. It doesn't matter even if it's because you want to eliminate me, as you have always been doing that and till failed to. But...," Kyle's hold on Kevi tightened, "If you ever try to hurt Sheea or make her suffer, I'll show you how to live a life worse than burning in hell," With that said, Kyle's hands left Kevi's neck and pushed him away as if he was something filthy.

Then without looking back, Kyle turned around to head towards the cave when he halted hearing Kevi's shaky voice from behind him.

"She's my mate too. Sheea is mine too. I will never hurt her."