four.

"did you ever have someone kiss you in a crowded room?"
Question...? by Taylor Swift

i make my way back to the tewksbury manor in search for the perfect dress for the ball

i make my way back to the tewksbury manor in search for the perfect dress for the ball. i rummage around in my closet before pulling out a baby blue dress.

 i rummage around in my closet before pulling out a baby blue dress

i check the time, seeing that the ball starts in 45 minutes. i made my way back toward baker street before i was ultimately stopped by my brother.

"lovely to see you constance. i was wondering if you were still going to the match makers ball tonight."

"of course i am. it's family tradition." i smile, walking out the door.

i make the walk, getting to sherlock's with 15 minutes to spare. i open the door and meet with his back.

"ow." i groan, rubbing my nose before looking up at sherlock, who had a huge smile on his face.

"ready to go?" he asks, giving me his arm.

i kindly oblige and take hold. we make get into a cab and make our way to the location of the ball.

"when we enter, wait ten seconds after i enter. i have business to attend to." i say, getting out of the carriage after him.

we make our way up to the door. i open it and go inside to be greeted by my friends.

"constance!" loretta exclaims, taking my hands and drags me into the circle that included herself, francesca, rhodes, alexander, and a couple other people. i notice sherlock walk in, his eyes wandering about the ballroom.

"excuse me, i'm going to get a dance card." i smile, waving off before walking up behind sherlock who had grabbed himself a dance card.

he shoots me a wink, wrapping his arm around mine. we walk up to the balcony. my eyes immediately searching for my brother, who was standing next to enola.

"sherlock, kiss me." i say u see my breath. he shoots me a bewildered look.

"my brother and your sister are about to walk this way kiss me please." i seeth.