seven.

"it's all on me, it's my mistake"
I Hope You're Happy Now by Carly Pearce

"it's all on me, it's my mistake"I Hope You're Happy Now by Carly Pearce

(sherlock's p.o.v)

after making my way all over london to attempt to find constance, i find myself going toward one person's home who most likely knew where she was.

loretta fontaine.

i hop up the steps of her extravagant home before knocking the knocker against the door. after a couple seconds, the woman's petite form peeks from behind the door.

"sherlock holmes? is there a problem?" loretta asks while making her way onto the porch.

"i'm looking for constance. i figured you would know where she is, considering she is your best friend. i've looked all over london and i haven't found her. i fear she's lost." i speak quickly, trying to get an answer as soon as possible.

"wait, slow down sherlock. what do you mean she's lost?"

"my sister, i fear she went after my sister. i also could not find edith. i suspect that she is with her, and when edith is in the mix, so is my mother." i explain, looking into the house. "are any of your friends here?"

"alexander, francesca, and rhodes? would you like to speak with them?" she asks politely.

"that would be wonderful." i smile as she walks into the house, coming back out with the three other individuals.

"hello mr. holmes, to what do we owe this pleasure?" alexander asks.

"i was wondering if you knew the whereabouts of constance. she has been missing since one this morning. i went to her brother and he hadn't seen her in a day." i explain once again to the three.

"i haven't seen her. we will let you know if we do." francesca says brightly.

"yes. anything you need us to do to find her, we will do." rhodes offers.

meanwhile
(constance's p.o.v)

after loosing track of the policemen on the coach, there was loud hoof claps behind, following by a gun being drawn. a bullet goes through the wall of the coach, right in front of enola's face straight into my shoulder.

"ah! it's grail, duck!" i yell, leaning forward with a strong grasp on my shoulder.

"well that's just rude." eudoria huffs, looking backward.