fifteen.

"we blow out your minds with your truth, together we stand for the youth."
Red Hot by Mötley Crüe

we got into a cab and made our way to the paragon theater

we got into a cab and made our way to the paragon theater. i sat up top with the horseman and sherlock as we made our way. just to make sure the younger ones were alright, i peaked my head down to look at them. i aggressively tapped sherlock's shoulder to get his attention.

"yes, love?" he asks. i point down into the cab where the two younger ones were kissing. "oh. i didnt need to see that." he looks back up.

"yes, i am traumatized." i pause for a second. "is it illegal for us to be married and for them to be married, because we would be in-laws, while being married." i look at the road.

"please, don't think about that right now." he smirks, pushing a few locks of hair from my face. he knocks on the side of the carriage to signal the younger ones. "we're approaching."

sherlock gets down, helping me as well before opening the door for our siblings. we walk toward the theater, entering through the side door. we end up on the main stage. enola pulls the sheet from her pocket and points up to the balcony.

"x marks the spot." she says quietly.

we walk up to the balcony and enola pulls something out from under a chair.

"it's all there. all the proof we need." another female voice sounds from the other side. i notice it being sarah chapman.

"the contract between lyon and mcintyre to change the phosphorus. what william stole for you. and the pages from the factory register, that's what you stole from the office. these are the names of the girls they've killed." enola looks at the red headed girl.

"i couldn't let them be forgotten." sarah says to us.

"and it's true that match girls are dying from working in that factory, and they knew it all along." she walks down the steps i front of the chapman girl.

a smile spreads across sarah's face. "you're a bloody good detective, enola holmes."

"you are too sarah chapman."

my brother walks toward the two. "i will share this with the world. i promise you."

"thank you. now we really must find william, he was supposed to meet me six hours ago." the girl looks toward sherlock and i.

"i'm afraid william won't be coming." i say quietly, looking toward the girl as her face drops.

"what?" sarah whispers.

"i'm sorry."

"i'm so sorry." enola and i wrap her in a hug as she crys.

"i told him we had everything we needed. that we should just go public. he said nobody would care unless we had someone in power who would listen. he was just trying to keep me safe. and now i've lost him." a couple of tears slide down her face.