Unfamiliar behaviour

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

ASTORIA'S POV :

"Astoria I hope you are following the rules" my aunt, Marie said.
"Yes" I answered.

I've been living with my aunt Marie, uncle David and their daughter Julie since I was 12.

My father Jason Clark was the Ceo of Clark companies and my mom Emily Clark was a housewife but she was one of the main reasons the company started. She had been with my father through his highs and lows.

My parents died 13 years ago. It was my birthday, me, my mom and my dad, we were all going to uncle David's house to surprise them. We were so excited to meet them but suddenly a big truck hit our car and i passed out.

After a while, when I woke up, I was still in the car bleeding heavily and I saw my parents still passed out. I tried to wake them up, shaking them but they both lied inside lifeless.

I cried, cried till all my tears dried up. But then my aunt and uncle came to my rescue and took me out of the car and the next second the car blasted and BOOM , it was all over. I thought.

Time flew away quickly, I was already 20 and I had to take over the company. I had no idea how to do all of that. Then my father's secretary, Mr. Adrien Paul, a 50 year old man, guided me and helped me to run the company.

My uncle, David Jones, was also a part of our company, he had 20% share of the company and we had 60% share and the rest of the 20% was owned by 3-4 people.

After I became the CEO, my aunt Marie, uncle David and their daughter Julie, were all so happy for me or atleast I thought they were.

The company became very successful under me. But, after a few days my aunt and uncle started having arguments for some reason and my aunt started acting weird, you know a like a psycho. She would shout on me randomly for no reason and on uncle too. It's like she was ruling the house. But I didn't say anything because they were the only family left for me.

After a few days, my aunt started ordering me not to go to public places too often or not to walk around without having a mask. She even told me to maintain my image by not doing any low class things. My uncle couldn't go against her so he would also support her, I mean he didn't have a choice.

'What is all this?' was the first thought that came into my mind. I got so angry reading all of that at first. Even though I was a CEO I didn't have that much of ego and pride. I argued with them for days but never understood why they wanted that so badly. Slowly they started behaving rudely with me. I felt that the only family I have is becoming distant from me.

At last I gave up and agreed to whatever they said. That's when my life became a living hell.

From the next day, my aunt had sent some men (guards) with me to the office so that she can know if I'm following all the rules or not.

I stopped talking to everyone in the office except my father's secretary Mr. Paul. Slowly, I became distant from all my employees and other staff and they started thinking of me as an arrogant person.

They kept bad posts about me everywhere on social media on how money can make a person very arrogant and selfish, blah blah blah.

My aunt would see them and just laugh it off.
But why would they want my downfall? was the first question that crossed my mind, aren't they supposed to be my family?

I couldn't understand their intention behind all this but I clearly felt that I should be careful around them.

-----------------------‐------------------------------------------

A/N

Plz dont hate me if its bad😅
If u like it then please vote and comment.
Hehe♡