In his arms!!

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

NOAH'S POV:

It was 2 in the afternoon. After talking to Julie and Tom, me and Astoria went to my father, Carter. We showed him the video of Marie threatening Tom and he was also pretty shocked, though he knew half of the story, but knowing the other half was very shocking to him.

After watching the video, we got one more problem. Shit man. I'm so sick of it. Now her face was not seen in the video. I know I've no right to get angry but Julie should have taken the video from a better view.

"Oh God dad, we almost caught her but her face is the most important part and we missed that." I said to my father.

"I know I know" He said sadly.

"Gosh, we need to find another evidence as soon as possible, because now we have not only us but also Julie in danger." Astoria said, scared.

"OK enough for today you both. Astoria you can't go home, so I guess you guys can stay at my house." My father said.

"Ok" we both said in unison because only we knew how scared we were after what happened yesterday.

We bid our goodbyes but before leaving my dad whispered something to her which was a little suspicious but I ignored it.

We strodded

"I think it's not safe for you both to investigate any more on this case, I'll look into it, you guys can leave.
"Are you sure?" We asked in unison.
"Yes" he said.

We sat in one of my father's cars and left that place to his mansion. "I forgot to tell you yesterday but your fight yesterday was kickass, I loved it." I said with a proud smile on my face. "I know I'm great, you dont need to remind me" *flips hair* She said.
"Just kidding, thanks" she continued.

"To be honest, I'm very scared about what she will do to us now that she knows that we know everything about her.

Now Julie also got herself trapped with us, she is gonna miss school becasue of us, and what if that Marie tries to kill Tom again, Oh God, thinking about it only is making my blood curdle." She said with tears filling up in her eyes.

"Hey hey, it's fine, I'm here okay, it's fine." I said interwining our hands. Okay one hand is still on the steering so don't worry. After a while, we reached the mansion.

Gosh, it was still the same. Though I don't remember much since I was a five year old back then but as far as I remember it's pretty much the same. It has been like nearly 20 years since I've seen the mansion.

ASTORIA'S POV:

We entered the house. Large curtained windows set in solid concrete walls and burnt red tiles on the roof. A freshly trimmed lawn, flowering bushes beautifully planted. There were many rooms in the house, a gym, kitchen obviously.

"You can sleep in the room on the first floor, I'll sleep in the room beside it." He said. Shit. I forgot about the clothes. "I have some clothes I guess, you can wear them." He replied to my umm... thought. How could he hear that? Did i just say it loud? I might have done that.

We went to our respective rooms and I had a bath and changed into the clothes he gave. The clothes smelled just like him. They were very comfy.

I switched off the lights and tried to sleep but as expected I wasn't getting any sleep thinking of all the things happening from the past 2 days. Any minute, my aunt can come and kill any four of us.

Suddenly I heard my door knock, I was pretty scared as to who it was but then I heard Noah's voice and opened it. Damn he was shirtless.

You might think he is looking hot but no he had a teddy in his hand and I could see fear in his eyes. He was rather cute. What an irony. "What happend?" I asked.

"Oh its nothing, I was just missing you so I came here, and anyways you are my girlfriend so can't I sleep on your bed?" He said covering up his fear.

"Missing me is just an excuse, you are just scared, dont try to cover it up." I said smirking at him.

"Umm I don't think so." Saying that he came in, closed the door and walked towards me and I was stepping back as he came closer until there was a wall behind me and I could move no further. Cliché. I know.

"When I say I miss you, then I miss you." Saying that he came closer, dropped the teddy on the floor. Now he looked hot. He came closer and caught my lips with his.

"And when I say you're hot, then you are hot." I said in the middle of the kiss making him laugh.
After kissing for a while, he said "To be honest, I was scared thinking what will happen to you if I left you alone so I came here." He said with concern in his voice.

"You could have said it earlier, you don't need to act all tough in front of me, I know you enough to know what you're feeling." I said in a calm and assuring tone.
"Yes ma'am" he said saluting to me. Gosh, this overdramatic guy.

We crept onto the bed with his hand underneath my head and I snuggled close to him and slept peacefully in his arms.