It's Noah's birthday!!!

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

A

STORIA'S POV:

"Wake up cuties" I said trying to wake Tom and Julie up.
"Let me sleep for a while" Julie said whining and hugging Tom tightly and he also hugged her tightly. "Ok I'll let you guys sleep more". But they're so cute. Awwww.

TOM'S POV:

I woke up after Astoria left the room only to see Julie sleeping peacefully in my arms. I wish we could stay like this forever. I don't know why I got that feeling, I shouldn't right, she is very young.

'Why would she want to date an old person like me?'. I blurted it out internally hitting my face. It was loud enough for her to hear but thankfully she was still sound asleep. I need to stay away from her, only that can stop me from liking her.

I slowly tried to get out of her grip, in that process she shifted a little and opened her eyes slightly, and pulled me back.

"It's comfortable like this, sleep for a while." She said in sleepy voice. My heart started beating faster, goodness she is making it so hard for me to not like her. We slept like that for a while and then I forcefully woke her up.

"Enough Julie, you have slept for a very long time, now wake up, we need to get ready before Noah does, come on." I said more like ordered her.

"Gosh, Tom, if u wan't to go, you go, I'm not leaving." She said irritatedly.
"Fine" I huffed and then suddenly lifted her in bridal style and took her to the bathroom and left her and came out. Hehe. I love annoying people.

"Tommmmm, your so dead, idiotttt" she shouted from the bathroom. Haha.

After a while, she got ready and went to Astoria and i joined them later. We all went to Noah only to see him still dozing off peacefully.

"See, you call me a sleepyhead" Julie pouted. But I ignored it. I could see her getting upset but I didn't want to get involved with her in anything that'll make me fall in love with her even if it is talking normally.

NOAH'S POV:

I was awaken by a confetti blast upon me. Arghh who did that? I opened my eyes only to see Astoria, Julie and Tom smiling at me. What's with them today?

"Happy birthday Noah" they said in unison and Tom jumped on me and hugged me tightly. "Happy birthday baby boy" He said teasingly.

Oh my god. This guy. "Get off me Tom." I said irritatedly pushing him off of me.

"Wait, how did you guys know?" I asked them curiously.
"We have our ways." Julie said waving her hair.

"Okay now get ready as soon as possible, we have a lot more planned." Tom said.
Okay all of them were speaking to me but Astoria wasn't. I was sad. After Tom and Julie went, Astoria was about to go when I pulled her to me.