Movie time with Noah!!

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

ASTORIA'S POV:

I was sitting in the car seeing the footage. The guy in the footage, oh my god, he was the guy who saved me at the party. I was bewildered. But why would he go to her grave and gift her the same perfume as me which was a secret between us. Just connect the freaking dots Astoria" I said to myself.

That too he looked very famil- oh wait what the hell, the answer was with me the whole time. He was none other then Tom, Suzie's boyfriend.
Shit.

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, I FOUND IT."
I started shouting only to realize I was outside and everyone was staring at me but I didn't care.

Woah I'm so great. I squealed. But Why did he say we will meet again? Was it supposed to be in the graveyard or somewhere else? It wouldn't be here anyways because he wouldn't runaway after seeing me if he wanted to meet me.

Now I need to do some research on him. Even though one question is answered, I had many more unanswered questions.

Who's the CEO of Carter Companies? Why did Tom want to meet me? I totally forgot about the notes though.

I was still outside the graveyard near that shop. As I was about to drive to my office, Noah came from the shop walking towards my car.

Was it just me or he was really looking so handsome today? No no no it might be that I was just too happy, that everything seemed to be good. He ran and sat inside the car.

"Now you tell me, why did you do that?" His eyes filled with curiosity.
"Oh its a long story." I exclaimed.
"I'm free this whole afternoon, so c'mon I'm all ears" He said smirking.
"Fine" I sighed.

I told him the whole story from my friend and her boyfriend to the graveyard, my eyes filled with tears when I told him about her death. He hugged me and consoled me "Hey, it's okay" He said with his calm but soothing voice.

NOAH'S POV:

It was so sad for her, losing a friend would have hurt a lot. She was a crying mess in my arms.

I wanted to do something to make her happy."Let's go watch a movie then, to enlighten your mood c'mon." I said wearing my seat belt in her car.

"And who said I'm taking you?" She said a little bossily. Cute.
I puffed my cheeks in anger and folded my hands on my chest to convince her by being angry.

"As much as I'm convinced by your cute face, I need to search about Tom, what's he doing, where is he at and all that." She explained to me, ruffling my hair as if I'm a 5 year old kid.

"You can do that later, he won't runaway now, would he?" I whined.

"How are you so sure of that?" She asked confused.

I just know. I thought.

Ok being cute was not working, how about hot. I thought.

"Let's just go" saying that I bent towards her, our faces almost touching, I could feel her breath on me.

My breath hitched, she was so close, oh God, I can't breathe. Her face completely red, I could almost hear her heartbeat.

Just when she thought I was about to kiss, I pulled the seat belt and buckled it and pulled away. She sighed in relief. My heart was beating out of my chest.

I loved teasing her, it's fun, but it kind of effected me too, my heart was fluttering, my stomach filled with butterflies.

I don't know why I felt like we shouldn't be friends but more than that but I don't know if she would accept that and also that she is in the middle of a mystery, her concentration wouldn't be on me anyways, I'll confess to her after she completes the mystery, I guess.

Then we went to a horror movie. She was shit scared of horror movies since her childhood, she told me some days ago but I intentionally brought her to see this movie so that I could see her get scared and laugh on her.

That's what I said to her. But I had other intentions. Wink wink. Just kidding.

The movie started, she sat next to me. For a while, the movie went smoothly. But suddenly out of the blue a ghostly thing shouted in the movie and as a reflex action she held my arm very tightly, in return I held her hand tightly, saying "it's okay it's just a movie".

Still she was so scared, shouted everytime a ghost came and hid her face in the crook of my neck.

I just laughed on how she could be so cute while getting scared and obviously who wouldn't like if the girl you like comes closer even though just because of a movie.

I realized now that I liked her so much, not just as a friend, even though we met recently, we got close in like no time.

I didnt have any bad intentions that's why acted like I was laughing so that she dosent think I was enjoying the proximity or whatever.

After the movie was over, we walked out of the hall and it was really getting so irritating for her. Me like an idiot was laughing continuously.

I was clutching my stomach and laughing. She got scared because just after the movie, I whispered something in her ear and she jumped out of her seat in fear and she shouted very loudly that everyone looked at her which was very embarrassing. It was really funny.

"Okay, now shut up" she said smacking my arm.

"Sureeeee" I said laughing again.
She walked out in anger. I ran behind her.

"Hey, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I won't laugh again, I promise, now don't be angry." I shouted not so loudly but she could hear it.

"No, I can't trust you and I'm very angry right now, don't talk to me." She said very angrily.

"What can I do for you to talk to me?" I asked playfully pulling her cheek.

"This is my last sentence to you, if I'm ever angry at someone, they can never make me talk to them unless and until I wish to talk to them." She said proudly smacking my hand away from her cheek.

"Oh really, let's see" I said.
I started talking some nonsense, tickled her but she didn't even flinch, what is she, a stone?

Then I tried many tricks to make her talk to me, but unfortunately she didn't. Suddenly, an idea clicked in my mind.

"If u don't want to talk then don't talk" I told her but she still didn't talk, so I went closer to her and pecked her cheek which took her off guard. My heart fluttered.

"What the hell, idiot, why would you that?" She shouted at me.

"Someone said they wouldn't talk to me" I said looking at her and smiling cheekily.

"Haha very funny" she said with sarcasm.

"OK now enough I've to go and check about that Tom guy, you get lost and do your university assignments now." She said bossily.

"Yes ma'am" I said bowing to her and she went her way, I went my way. She offered to drop me but I declined her offer as it was very far from here and she had to go and check about him.