Introduction...

Hello everyone, my name is Samaya(you can call me Sam) and Im 25 years old. I was born in Delhi and now Ive been living in Mumbai for 3 years now.

"Ahh I shouldnt have watched another episode yesterday"

I groaned as I turned off the alarm to get ready to go to work. "how long will i have to work in this boring company" I speak to myself. My job has been draining me so much, mentally and physically. Until I find a new job for myself I'll have to keep working here.
        I go through my almirah to find something I can wear. I lazily pick up a white shirt and knee lenght pencil skirt. I put on my black rimmed glasses and tie my hair into a lazy ponytail, pairing it with some Black boots and hurriedly try to look for a taxi. In Mumbai's traffic its almost Impossible that Ill find a taxi sooner. I look atmy watch and ahh! Im late once again!

      So this is, a quiet and introverted(how she seems to be) trying to manage her professional and personal life in present day Mumbai. She only had two friends(Priya and Tina) with whom she used to talk everyday and her cat. Sam ia a big Bollywood fan, so much that she makes fake scenarios as such to make her loveless life a bit interesting. As clumsy as she seems to be, she actually has a hidden talent for dance which is not known by anyone. And now she is at the office waiting to get embarrased once again!

      "Miss Chauhan!!!" shouted her boss "Come to my cabin right now!". Samaya knew by the tone of her voice that the consequences are not going to be good this time. "This is the eighth time you have been coming late to the office and on top of that you dont submit your projects on time, Im sorry to say this but you are fired from the job". And thats it! thats how Sam lost her one and only job she had. Samaya was not so sure how she was feeling about this, on one hand, she had lost the only way she could pay the rent of her Apartment and now was going to be broke but, on the other hand, she felt relieved that she is finally free from her tiring job and now had all the time to do whatever she can.
       Sam got a big smile on her face and started walking towards her favorite coffee shop, giggling while chatting with Priya and Tina in their group chat, "Yeh Jawaani hai deewani" (yeah you are absolutely right on who might have kept the name of the gc).

"Guess what folks!" she typed "have you got a boyfriend?" "Did you kiss someone?" priya and tina replied urgently. Y/N let out a little laugh and now she reached her favorite coffee place 'Yaaro ki yaari'. she looks for a vacant place to sit and texts back, "No guys, I just got fired from my job. Im so happy!" "Ma'am what would you like to order" the voice of the waiter shifts her attention and she asks for her usual order, "One Vanilla latte with boba please". After giving her order she started scrolling through her phone putting some clothes, shoes, jewellery in her cart until her phone rings.

       "Hello Mumma" Sam excitedly greets her mom as she begins telling her about whatever happened throughout the day. "Hello Beta. Me and your Dad were thinking what if you come over for holidays for sometime. We will also be able to attend our 25"th Anniversary together, full family.". "Yeah ofcourse Mom, Ill book the tickets soon".
        Thats how she hangs up the phone.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
More than words can say....जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें