Garba night

(Prem's POV):

I can see the friendship strengthen between Samaya and Kartik. I am very happy for them. But, it kinda feels weird you know, although I don't have any feelings for her, but she also my fiancee.
We used to be friends. There are so many thanks I still don't know about her and I want to know. But today, I am here with the mission. I am going to tell everyone what is going on between me and Ayesha also I will tell everyone that I can't marry Sam and want to marry Ayesha.

Samaya's Mom Suddenly goes up in front of everyone:
"I'm very glad for all of you who came here and cared enough to join the Durga Puja. Now all of us will do a Garba dance together."

Dance! And me! Oh no way
I look at Ayesha and she seems very least interested. Ayesha comes near me and goes, "ba- Prem I will just go to the washroom and come"
"But ba-"
She left
       I can't help notice how differently Ayesha has been acting ever since I got her back from the airport. It almost seems like nothing is the same between us how it used to be. She seems very indifferent and also she is never interested in anything.

Someone stands up in front of me Oh great heavens, It's Samaya, She is wearing a blue netted saree and hence I can see her torso even in front of me!
Damn Prem Focus Focus, don't look there!
"Prem, let's go dance together"
"But Sam I don't"
Before I could say anything Sam pulls me up and takes to the dance floor. She pulls Kartik in the same way.
    Mrs Chauhan starts the music and everyone's slowly makes a huge circle. Everyone starts doing similar steps and moving and circles. It goes very smoothly and slowly and Samaya standing besides me. She gives me smile from time to time and she also guides me when I do some wrong step.
Gosh ! Isn't she so cute! Why am I  finding her to be so cute! what is going on with me? Before I can think of anything else I can see that she is doing the same with Karthik. She is just as friendly to everyone. Its not like she is treating me something special.
      "Okay children now I will play some other music"
      I hope it's still easy since I don't dance that much to know all the steps.
The music starts and it's much faster beats and also Samaya and Kartik are dancing really well. Samaya smirks at me,
"Leave it Prem, this part is not for you"
Oh so she is challenging me now, let's see
"Of course it was for me too, let me show you!"
Samaya, Karthik and few of them get into a circle and start doing some crazy steps. At first I don't even understand what the steps they are doing, but slowly when I see them doing the same steps again and again I start to remember the pattern of your steps. I can see Kartik flirting with Samaya throughout the dance.

I thought now that it will be a nice idea to join the dance in the middle. so I join samaya's dance I start dancing behind her. When she sees me she starts doing even faster steps tries to get ahead but I again and again try to follow her and keep her close.
"You will not be able to follow my pace Prem, this garba is not meant for you"
      Oh really, this kid thinks that she can challenge Prem Grover, let me show her
I give her a cocky smile and follow up behind Samaya.
"There's nothing that I'm not good at Sam"
I'm just giggles and keeps dancing even I don't feel the need to stop dancing with her.
Whats up with me,! I never used to dance before. But with Sam, I just feel like I want to keep on dancing with her.  Soon it becomes so fast paced that me and Sam start dancing together.  We both get close to each other my hands grip on Sam's waist and Sam's hands on other sides of my neck.
This is a lot different than what I feel with Ayesha. Sam keeps looking at me and I notice my hand is gripping Sam's bare waist. I losely leave my hand and start looking here and there.  But sam  Giggles at me.

"It's not like the first time you have touch some girl isn't it, Prem"
Damn I'm not able to say anything

"I uh- I will go and help Mrs Chauhan in the kitchen"
What did I do back there. Sam must be thinking, why am I behaving so differently.
       Corner of my eyes see Sam and Kartik tease each other and laugh. They both look so good together, I feel happy for them. Although I didn't like Sam and I didn't want to get married to her but I don't wish anything bad for her. I am happy with Ayesha and I want her to be happy too. After all, she has help me get Ayesha.
"Mrs Chauhan how can I help you"
I can see that she was not ready to hear me
"Are Prem beta, first of all you can call me Mom, and second I will bring all of this you don't need to help me"
      "No Aun- Mom I shall help you after all I'm going to be your son in law"
I can see that she is impressed by my answer. I pick up the bowls of 'gulabjamun' and take them to the living room
Mom looks absolutely shocked lol. She knows that I never used to do these things back at home. But looking at Sam and her bond with her family members I thought that I should help too.

"Aunty shall I bring certain spoons" Kartik says in the middle.
"Yeah Mom I'll go and help him out too" Samaya says too
      Wow aren't their timings perfect. They both go to the kitchen. 10 minutes have passed and still they haven't come back. Everyone is busy in talking mom is busy in talking with Mrs Chauhan and Ayaan is explaining something about video games which I'm surely not interested in. I get bored and decide to take a stroll around.

I walk near the kitchen and opps
I see Samaya and Kartik kissing each other!
But probably Sam saw me so I just h8d behind the curtain.
      "I hope they didn't see me!"
I didn't want to spoil their moment so I return back to my place.
Both of them come back making innocent faces but I know and remember what I saw behind. I think of this as an opportunity to tease Sam about it.
*Evil smirk*