004

THEY HAVE BEEN WALKING for the entire day and stopped to rest for the night and also before Kitty decided it was a good idea to try climbing a tree and fall inside a puddle while trying to come down

" Stop Laughing Eros "

" You literally look like those animals that bathe in mud "

" Are you calling me a pig?! "

" Yes "  he replied, giving her a teasing smirk

Kitty huffs and goes inside the cave, Eros slithering behind her still snickering once in a while.

" There's a pond behind the cave, go and bathe, I'll make you some clothes " he said finally calming down

" How would you make me clothes ? " She asked, honestly Kitty did not see him travelling with any animal hide or any kind of other clothing material, all their stuffs fit inside Kitty's bag.

" My Snake skin, Little dove " he said.

Kitty then remembered how snakes shed and sat down to explain him the kind of clothes she would like.

She grabbed a thin stick and started drawing a tank top, a short trouser, a underwear, a sock that she instructed him to keep a wood as the base and some gloves.

She did not have any need for the gloves, but only wanted it because it looked aesthetic.

Kitty went to the pond and cleaned herself and her clothes, the cold water made her shiver bad but it was surely therapeutic after a long day.

Coming back inside the gave, dripping wet, she saw Eros waiting for her with an animal skin that she used to dry herself.

" Your clothes and accessories are done "

Kitty looked at him dumbfounded. How the fuck did he finish it so fast? Even with morden equipments, tailors would take atleast a week or two.

" How did you make it this fast? "

" It wasn't much, plus I had all the equipments" he shrugged like it was nothing.

Kitty narrowed her eyes at him and reached forward to take the clothes. The black snakeskin made all her clothes look like they were made from a high quality leather. With the glossy and soft texture, Kitty's outfit reminded her of a biker's one.

" You look beautiful, little dove "  Eros kissed her forehead as she did a little twirl to show off the outfit he had made.

" Sleep now, we have a long day ahead "

Kitty was hanging on the prop roots of the trees , trying to find any sight of Eros

What happened you may ask?

Miss Katherine here saw a very pretty butterfly and got distracted like a little puppy. Following the exotic creature she realised she had travelled very far from Eros and was now panicking

" Ahh, I am never following butterflies again but that one really looked like an Akuma "

Kitty sighed as she jumped on the ground and started walking again.

Walking for half the day, she had finally found a lake and did not intend to leave anytime soon

But that didn't last very long, She was sitting near the lake with her legs dipped, she heard the bushes nearby rustle.

Kitty shivered with the sudden powerful aura that had surrounded the place, it was definitely a beatman but what kind? 

Kitty sat quietly as to not alert the beast into defence mode. That's when she saw a pair of eyes clashing with hers.

" Hi " she waved at the beast