Chpt 2

Yesterday was one of the worst days that ive had so far, my boss mr

Yesterday was one of the worst days that ive had so far, my boss mr. Kim constantly called me to his office to do stupid things like staple his papers or cool his coffee down when he could easily do it himself.

I just started this job last week and I'm already thinking about quiting but I need to save up for my backery luckily I get the next two days off because mr. Kim is taking a few days off for whatever reason which gives me the freedom to do whatever I want.

BING
Minmin-hey chloe do you need anything?

Me-no I'm fine,why.

Ever since I gave min my number he's been texting me nonstop about the most randomist things like one day last week he texted me and asked a bunch of questions from the show are you smarter then a fifth grader, don't Ask why because I don't know.

Minmin- me and dae are coming over🙂

Before I could even respond back I heard a knock on my door knowing that it was mins happyself.

"Open the door chloe, it's cold in this hallway"I then giggle to myself before I open up the door to see min in a white-tee and swaet pants while dae was a in a black compression shirt with black bbasketball shorts.

They make it harder and harder everyday to not just jump on them and leave my self respect behind but I have to control myself.

"Are you gonna let us in or are you just gonna stare" I hear daehyun say with a smirk making me shake my head slightly and move over so that they can come in.

"It always seems so small in here" min laughs with dae making me give them a blank stare, min and dae aren't even my direct neighbors, they live in a penthouse two stories above me so I don't even know why they came to greet me first but whatever "yet you two continue to come in here uninvited"

"You always let us in"dae says with a shrug making me roll my eyes at him "anyways, do you guys want to make cookies with me for my YouTube channel" I started a YouTube channel for my backery money and so that I could also give my business some exposure. Right now I just sell cookies from my house but I would like to actually start a shop so that i could be more perfesional.

"Yes""not really"

"Dae stop lying " min says making me laugh. "Make sure you both wash your hands and don't touch anything Im going to get you two an apron and my camera ,ok?"I say as I place the ingredients on the counter. They then nod at my question before i leave.

After about a few more minutes I come back with what I need only to see that the brothers are covered in flower "omg what did you two do" I say as I grab a roll of paper towels before I wipe both of there powdery faces at the same time .

"I thought that I told you two not to touch anything" they then eye each other "he started it noona" min say with a pout as I cringe " I told you to stop calling me that"

" You know that i don't listen" they both then start to laugh " I can tell" I say as I throw all of the paper towels I used away " you two are going to have to take a shower or something because I'm not using my paper towels up on you guys"

" Aw you're going to give us a bath noona" dae says as he wipes his powder filled hands on mine "ew no, I said take a shower and it doesn't even make sense for you to call me noona dae your way older then me" I say seriously but he just laughs.

They're like children.

----------------------------------------------

🤷🏾‍♀️I promise that it'll start to get interesting just gotta let the plot develop

🤷🏾‍♀️
I promise that it'll start to get interesting just gotta let the plot develop