Chpt 5

MINJUNS POV

" I hope I didn't make her mad"I confess as I sit at the edge of my bed while DaeHyun  just sits three trying to comfort me

" I hope I didn't make her mad"I confess as I sit at the edge of my bed while DaeHyun  just sits three trying to comfort me. "It's ok she'll be talking to you like normal tomorrow" I then furrow my eye brows.

" what do you mean by just me, I thought she wasn't talking to you either" I then watch as dae scratches the back of his neck nervously.

"Why is she talking to you but not me" he then stands up before making his way to exit my door "I don't know but I'm gonna go make something to eat I'm hungry I'll be back" he says A little rushed.

I roll my eyes before I look at the stand by my bed only to see daes phone is sitting there with a new message from Chloe. I quickly grab his phone and unlock it to see what she said.

Chloe-hey I just wanted to say that I'm going out today so you can't come over,sorry😬

Daehyun-where are you going ?

Chloe- oh I'm going out with Tyler,why

Daehyun-you shouldn't trust him he's a little weird😶

Chloe- Minjun I know it's you, Dae doesn't use emojis

"Dang it how did she even notice that" I say as I lean my head back into my headboard " what are you talking about, and why do you have my phone"

" Chloe is going on a date with that Tyler guy" daes face the changes to a look of disgust "ew why him" I nod.

"Why not me" I say as I throw his phone to him making him quickly catch it " don't throw my phone and why would she go out with you she probably sees you as her gay friend" dae says as he laughs right in my face.

" im not gay you know that I like girls" I say as I turn my face from his in embarrassment " im sorry but you act really girly sometimes" when he says that my whole face frowns " she like me for me don't be mad that she barley talks to you"

"Ironic" dae says with a chuckle making me groan in realization " im not the favorite anymore" I say in a small voice. " what makes you think that you where ever the favorite"

I just ignore him with an eye roll before i get up and start to put my shoes on " where are you going" dae says as he gets up with me " Im going to find Chloe"

"Please don't do that, she's gonna cut both of us off because you want to start acting crazy again" my eye twitch's at the again part, yes my last relationship didn't go that well but I'm going to change for her and I don't need some dude named Tyler to stop that.

" im going with you, I can't let you act childish and end up going to jail" I just ignore him before I walk out of the door with my keys as dae locks the door behind us.

————————————————————
Tylerrr:

————————————————————Tylerrr:

Hey.....