Chpt 7

CHOLE
I stir in my bed as I try to find the right position. I move my hand from my pillow down to my body only to feel a hand on my shoulder making me jolt up in fear.

When I open my eyes I look over to the person next to me only to see min with his soft and "innocent"  face sleeping calmly on my bed.

" omg why didn't I tell him no" I say in realization as I run my hands through my braids that I didn't even cover up.

" oh you're awake huh" I turn my head back to min to see that he's now sitting up with a smirk on his stupid face. "Why are you frowning baby" he says before he try's to hold my face " Im not your baby and you aren't even supposed to be here" I say as I quickly get up to find his clothes.

When I find them I throw them his way before I put my robe on" shouldn't you be nicer to your guest Chloe" min says as he puts his clothes on.

"Can you just leave now,i can't deal with you right now" I say as I try to push him out of my room but not to my surprise he actually puts up a fight and holds on to me by my waist before putting me down "does that mean I can come back later" he says with hope in his evil eyes.

"Min stop because your version of  later is 2 seconds" I say as I try to loosen his arms " I don't understand why you don't talk to me anymore, over some dumb boy" he says with a look of disgust.

" you know I can provide for you better, he doesn't even care about you like I do he probably just wants to fuck you and you'd probably let him"  I can hear his voice get louder as his hand latch on tighter to me.

" stop acting like you're not using me"I say before he makes his forehead connect to mine.

" oh baby this wasn't just a one time thing, I'm never leaving you," he says which makes me frown.

" well at least not mentally, I'm gonna make sure you think of me no matter what " he says before he plants a kiss on my plump lips before leaving out that door.

————————————————————

My man my man my man ⬆️Plss voteee

Plss voteee