Chpt 11

Chloe's pov

It's been a month since the incident with dae and min and throughout this very long month I've been trying my hardest to ignore them but since my job is to be around them all the time that's kind of hard

I wasn't really mad at dae because he later apologized and told me that he didn't mean to cause a scene in the restaurant and I believed him because he wasn't the one doing the most.

Min-jun on the other hand made sure he saw me ever moment of the day just to annoy me.

One day he made me sit in his office the whole day because apparently i filed some papers wrong or something so he had to show me how to do it "correctly" and that only took 2 minutes but he wouldn't let me leave so I just had to stay.

Today I woke up feeling like I had just gotten hit by a bus so I felt my forehead only for it to be hot as the dessert "yeah I'm calling in" I said as I grabbed my phone and called the lady at the front desk so she could tell min and dae I'm taking a sick day.

I quickly place my phone on my nightstand so i can go back to sleep only to hear loud knocking 30 mins later. " who the fuck his knocking my door this early " I said too myself before I looked at the peep hole only to see Dae standing with a brown bag.

I open the door with a tired expression " dae not to be rude but what are you doing here it's like 7 am" I say as I hold my hip and lean against the door frame for support.

" you really are sick come one let's sit down" dae says as he pulls me in the house and closes the door behind him before he sits me on the couch and places the brown bag down.

" the secretary told me that you called in sick so I wanted to check on you"he then pulls out a container of what looks like watery grits

"What's that"I say as I sit up only for him to pull me back down " no you have to rest, this is juk or rice porridge"
He says before going in to my kitchen and grabbing a spoon.

"I'm going to feed you Chloe,ok?" His behavior was shocking me because even though he's warmed up to me, he's never been this caring and affectionate towards me.

" I can feed myself dae I'm not that sick" I then try and grab the spoon only for him to snatch it away. " stop being stubborn"he then opens the container and feeds me the porridge.

"Mm this is where did you get this from" he then looks at me with a little nervous expression "min.." as soon as he says that I almost want to spit the food out but that's doing to much.

" min can cook ?" I say as he puts the food down and makes me lay my head on his lap " he can only cook Korean food for some reason" I then nod without saying anything.

" how are you feeling" he says as he places the back of his hand on my forehead to see if I have fever.

" sleepy" I say before I slightly close my eyes " let me put you to bed then" he says as he strokes my cheek making me look up at him with a smirk.

" you have a dirty mind" he then picks me up like I weight nothing and takes me to my room before he places me on my bed.

" ok I have to leave now Chloe" he says making me slightly pout but I quickly stop because I don't want him to know I want him to stay.

"You want me to stay hm" he says as he lowers his head to my face " I'll be back in 3 hours to check on you" he then places a kiss on my cheek before he leaves.

Minjun's pov
I sit at my desk waiting for Dae to come as he was supposed to be here an hour ago.

I open my phone to see a notification I don't want to see.

Chloe's door has been opened*
7:09

Chloe's door has been opened*
8:00

When dae gave me access to the cameras I took it a step further and got extra security so I could know when people leave and enter Chloe's apartment.

I click on the notification and play the cameras back to see who was entering because I know she's not going anywhere while sick.

When I play the camera footage back I see dae standing at the door with a bag in his hand making me slam my hand in my desk.

" why is he at her place"I then skip forward to see her laying her head on his lap before he carries her to her room "who does he think he is" I then skip forward again to see him walking out him the room with a smirk on his face.

Just as I was about to close out of the app dae walks in with that same dirty smirk making me stand up.

" why are you touching her, you shouldn't even be allowed to see her"
I say as I walk up closer to him.

" oh you were checking the cameras again" he says with a mocking tone "what if i did touch her what are you going to do" he says before placing his hands in his pockets.

I grab on to his collar push him against the wall but before I can do more he interrupts me " oh please don't hurt me I'd hate to tell Chloe that I can't check on her because you hurt me" he says with a smirk.

I then push him off of me harshly before I walk back to my desk " get out"

———————————————————

The girls are fightingggg

The girls are fightingggg.... Again

Who do yall like more dae or min ?