'i wrote this for you' (Bill Kaulitz)

Im a famous singer, Y/N L/N, and my boyfriend, Bill Kaulitz, is as well.
Hes in a band called tokio hotel, their very popular and im so proud of them all.
Me and Bill met when he first started the band Tokio hotel, which back then was called Devilish. We were friends but we werent close, until on my 18th birthday he confessed to me and we started going out. That was 2 years ago and we have the best relationship ever now, we love eachother so much and we support eachother heaps.

I have a concert today and ofcourse Bill was going to be there to support me like he always is, I feel nervous as i step out onto the stage but then i see bill standing in front row smiling widely, after seeing him i feel less nervous and i start my concert.

After a few songs i take a small break of singing,

"Hey everyone, i just wanted to thank you all for being here tonight for me! I am so grateful for all of my fans and without you guys i wouldnt be on this stage right now! but im incredibly grateful for one person overall, which is my amazing boyfriend, bill kaulitz!" i yell into the microphone happily as i point to bill, i watch his jaw drop in suprise before it quickly turns back into the most excited expression ive ever seen.

"I love you so much bill and im so happy we're dating, youve supported me through everything and theres honestly nothing i can do to express how thankful i am for you, but hopefully this is close..."

he looks confused for a second as i pickup a guitar from backstage, i begin to strum and after a few seconds i start to sing into the mic.

"you leapt from crumbling bridges
watching cityscapes turn to dust...

filming helicopters crashing in the ocean from way above.."

i smile softly as i sing, this is the first time ive ever played this song. I look at bill the entire time and see him start to cry while smiling happily.

"got the music in you, baby
tell me why...

got the music in you, baby
tell me why...

you've been locked in here forever and you just cant say goodbye"

I continue to sing the whole song not taking my eyes away from bills at all, as i finish the song everyone errupts in screams and i start to cry, i immediately run to the security guard asking him to get bill up on stage with me. before bill gets on the stage i say into the microphone trying not to cry,

"I wrote this for you bill to show you how much i love you"

as bill gets on stage he immediately runs to me, engulfing me in the tightest hug ever.

"i love you so much meine liebe" he whispers in my ear while his voice cracks from crying, i pull away from the hug and kiss him passionately as if there wasnt over 10,000 people watching us right now.

It feels as though me and bill are the only people in the world right now, in eachothers arms kissing.

As we pull away from the kiss i cant help but think that this is the only boy ill ever want,

The only boy I'll ever need.