'its done' pt1 (Tom Kaulitz)

Me and Tom have been together for 6 months now. We live together in a beautiful apartment which he bought for us as my birthday suprise, we have been happy together for so long and i cant imagine not being with him.
I know he was a player but hes changed now, he loves me and would never cheat on me.

I was coming home from going out with friends, i suddenly felt anxious to walk through the door but i ignored that feeling and went inside. I shrugged my jacket off before chucking my keys on the table.

"Baby! im home!" I yell out. I dont get a response so i think hes sleeping maybe? i start walking to our room when i hear moaning, as i get closer i realise its a girls voice thats moaning out toms name?

i burst through the door and immediately my heart drops to my stomach, my knees feel weak and i feel a lump in my throat.

Tom was fucking some random girl in OUR bed, he notices me and immediately gets off of the girl, scrambling to get his boxers back on aswell as his pants.
My eyes swell up as i spoke,

"how dare you. i loved you, i gave up so much for you and this is how you repay me?! by fucking some random blonde bimbo slut in OUR bed?! the bed that we sleep in together?!" i yell out, my voice slightly breaking. All he does is stand there and look at me with guilt.

"baby i swear its not what it looks li-" he tries to explain but i cut him off,

"really? its not what it looks like?"
my voice croaks as i try not to cry,

"how are you gonna stand there and tell me, after i catch you banging this random chick, that its not what it looks like?!!" I cant help but let tears roll down my cheek as i yell at him in frustration and anger.

he looks down at his feet and apologizes to me over and over again. He slowly approaches me and tries to grab my hand but i yank my hand away.

"your a fucking player and a cheat! you never changed and i cant believe i really trusted you or even loved you! you can keep this shitty apartment cause i dont want to be reminded of you, you fucking manwhore!!" i scream at him, tears streaming down my face as i rush into the kitchen to grab my keys and jacket, i dont even bother to grab all my other stuff as i cant stand being around him for another second.

As i rush outside i can hear him chasing after me and calling my name saying hes sorry but i ignore him til i finally reach my car and hop in trying to start it as quick as i can.

"Y/N! Baby please dont leave me, im sorry!! i love you!" Tom cries out as he runs to my car just as it starts up, i immediately drive off in a hurry as i hear his voice fading the further away i get. I cant believe him.

*TIME SKIP*

I changed my number and blocked the whole band on everything. I didnt want to have any contact with them after what Tom did to me, not even 3 weeks after i left tom there were headlines about him and his new girlfriend. the girl i caught him cheating on me with, trust me when I say that I was beyond pissed when i found out.

I got over Tom about a month ago, i felt a weight lift off my shoulders as i realised i didnt love or even like him anymore.

it felt so good to feel normal again with out him.