'Haunted' - Bill Kaulitz

I was sat on the couch with my boyfriend, Bill and his bandmates from tokio hotel. I had known the band for 4 years and had been dating bill for 3 so i was very close with all of them and quite often we would hangout as a group, have movie nights or road trips, sometimes even just talking for hours and hours all together. Tonight was one of the many movie nights we've had in the past 2 weeks though we all loved it, enjoying eachothers company.

"Y/N, pass me a coke please?"
Tom asks me in a pleading voice as he tries to give me puppy dog eyes which look nothing like how they should, causing me to chuckle and roll my eyes.

"Cant you get it yourself? Come on, dont be lazy and force me to be your maid"
I scoffed out, followed by a small snicker as i crossed my arms, looking down at tom who had gotten himself pretty comfy on my couch.

"Hey if i was gonna make you my maid I would've dressed you up in a sexy little maid dress already"
Tom say as he laughs, thinking he was hilarious for what he had just said but as soon as bills fist made contact with his upper arm his laughs were instantly interrupted with a loud whine of pain. He then rolled his eyes and huffs out a small apology before getting up and grabbing a coke himself. I then left to go grab popcorn and when i returned I made tom move over so i could sit next to bill, instantly cuddling with him as tom snatched the popcorn. Bill wraps his arms around me, kissing my forehead tenderly as he pulls me closer to him. A small smile spreads across my lips as i gently cup one side of his face, pulling him down into a kiss.

*TIME SKIP*

It was now 43 minutes into the movie and Gustav had fallen asleep while Tom and Georg were deeply focused on the movie, meanwhile Bills head was in the crook of my neck while i stroked his hair softly.

"Baby..."
Bill whimpered out softly, his hands roaming all over my body. I let out a small groan as i let my fingers tangle into his hair, tugging on it slightly.

"Touch me...please"
Bill whimpers against my neck quietly as he pulls my other hand down to his erection slowly.

!!!!SMUT!!!!

He let out a small groan as he pressed my palm firmly against his clothed boner, digging his face further into the crook of my neck. I let a small smirk spread across my face as i let him move my palm on his dick.

"Bill..cant you wait until the guys have left?"
I whisper in his ear seductively with a smirk as i palmed his erection, finally doing what bill was trying to get me to do.

"No baby..please just touch me, make me cum.."
Bill groaned out quietly as his hips slightly bucked up, desperate for my touch. Minutes pass and i was barely rubbing over his boner which made him frustrated, so much to the point where he put a blanket over us both and looked up at me with pleading eyes. I bit my inner cheek as i thought about whether i really should or not, but with the way bill was looking at me with his puppy dog eyes i just couldnt say no to him. I gently pushed his pants and boxers down far enough for me to be able to let his cock spring out of them. I gently rubbed my thumb over the slit on his tip, knowing how sensitive he was on his tip. His eyelashes flutter as his eyes begin to droop slightly, biting his lip hard enough to draw blood as he tried not to let out any noises. Eventually i began to glide my finger tips along his cock, teasing him. He let out a low, quiet groan.

"Liebe...please, dont tease me...just- just touch me!"
He cried out in a whiney tone as his hips bucked up against my hand, his lip quivering in the slightest as he looked at me with pleasing doe eyes. I took a quick look over just to see that georg was now the only other person left awake, thankfully he was completely captivated by the movie so he hadnt noticed that me and bill were even awake still. I start pumping bills cock in my hand about as fast as i could go, causing him to throw his head back with his mouth agape. He let out small groans and whimpers, trying to be quiet yet struggling since i was rubbing him so fast. I leaned in to place a gentle kiss on his lips as i rubbed his cock faster, his hips twitching upwards occasionally or bucking to meet my pumps. I dragged my kisses down from his lips to his jawline then down his neck, his moans and whimpers getting louder. Suddenly his hips buck up harshly, a sharp, choked moan escaping his lips as he squeezes his eyes shut and throws his head back. He came all over my hand, some on the blanket and some on his stomach.