'Ex lovers' (Tom Kaulitz)

Me and Tom dated when we were 14 but i broke up with him when i had to move to America, I was really upset about breaking up with him but it had to be done. Long distance wouldnt of worked for either of us. After 2 years of living in America i finally moved back to Germany and i couldnt be happier but i would be lying if i said i wasnt nervous to be back in school. I had been back in Germany for a week already and caught up with lots of old friends, And today i would be starting school again which i was extremely scared for. I was extremely popular when i first went here so its not like i was scared about fitting in, I was scared because i didnt want to run into Tom. I had heard that he changed a lot and was pretty rude now and a player, But I didnt have time to think about how much he changed overtime or how scared i was to run into him because i had to get ready for school.

I had straightened my hair, Done a simple but hot makeup look and then slipped on my outfit that i had picked out the day before. It was a black miniskirt, my thong straps showing, and a dark, tight shirt. I paired it with some boots but still felt like something was missing, I scanned my outfit carefully before realising what it was missing. A necklace, so i put a silver necklace on and then checked myself out in the mirror, i look good, like always.

 A necklace, so i put a silver necklace on and then checked myself out in the mirror, i look good, like always

*YOUR OUTFIT, MINUS EVERYTHING ELSE THAT I DIDNT MENTION IN THE OUTFIT*

I headed down stairs, into the kitchen and straight to the fridge. There was a note stuck to the fridge door,

Good morning Hun, I wont be home for a few days because of a business trip i have to attend to. But i trust you can look after yourself, I love you very very much and i have left some money for you if you need to buy anything. Good luck with your first day back to school, Love you very much,

-Mom xoxo

I just shrug it off as in America she always had business trips so i was used to it, I opened the fridge and grabbed an energy drink. Just as i opened the drink i heard a car beeping from outside my house, Oh my god! I had totally forgotten that my friend, Zoe, Would be picking me up! I quickly went out side and shouted out to her that id be there in a second, then i rushed back inside and grabbed my bag. I ran up to my room again and shoved everything i might need into my bag before sprinting back down stairs, grabbing my drink and heading out the door.
As i began walking to Zoe's car i couldn't help but admire it, It was a convertible Lexus LC 500 and it was matte pink. I finally reached her car and noticed my new friends that i met through Zoe, Dylan and Max, Were sitting in the back.
Zoe was barely shorter than me, with long dirty blonde hair, Hazel eyes, naturally rosey cheeks and dimples. Dylan was really tall, short jet black hair, Piercing green eyes, freckles scattered all over her face, An eyebrow slit and a lip piercing.
Max was really tall aswell, Short brown messy hair that had a few natural curls and blonde highlights, He has dark brown eyes and a few light freckles under his eyes.
I cant lie, Max and Dylan looked like they could be models in all honesty, But so could i. I had gotten a huge glowup overtime and according to Zoe, Max, Dylan and a few more of my old and new friends, I was one of the prettiest girls any of them had ever seen. Though I feel like their just saying that as exaggeration, But still, I am very pretty now compared to what i looked like 2 years ago.