|| "I Don't Want Your Love"

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

        ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

        Y/N begged and pleaded for Ron and Harry to make Hermione late for Potion's class on purpose. Since Ravenclaw and Gryffindor shared Potion's class, the packed classroom was filled with students. Y/N filled every seat in the classroom except the one beside her.

       Ron and Harry asked Fred and George to mess with Hermione's bag. They stole it during breakfast and placed it on the coffee table inside the Gryffindor Common Room. Y/N was well aware Hermione would never go to class without her books. She regretted it, but it was her only way to get Hermione to talk to her.

       As Snape was about to start the lesson, Hermione barged inside the room, hair ruffled and panic written all over her face. The students looked up from their papers, surprised. Hermione's face flushed in embarrassment.

       "Ah, Miss Granger," Snape glanced over his shoulder, placed down his chalk, and glared at Hermione. "Mind telling us what kept you so long?"

       "I left my bag in the Common Room . . ." Hermione avoided his sharp gaze.

       "Maybe you should keep a better eye on things," Snape rolled his eyes. "Sit next to Crimson."

       Hermione's face turned white. Y/N looked over at Harry and Ron — both on the verge of laughing. Snape shot them glares. With a quick breath, Hermione held her bag closer and walked over to Y/N, sitting down with an angry flop.

       Y/N opened a small piece of paper and scribbled something with her pen. Hermione didn't glance at her. Instead, she pretended to listen to the lesson. In reality, it killed her inside not to know what Y/N was feeling, thinking, or doing. She used to know everything about Y/N. Now, it felt like she stood outside a closed door, with the words 'Hermione not allowed' plastered all over it.

       Hermione tried to ignore Y/N poking her shoulder. After a brief pause, she turned to face her, scowling. 

         Y/N handed her over a note.

'𝗂𝗆 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒'

       Hermione shot her a raised eyebrow before she took Y/N's pen and passed the paper back.

'𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇?'

       Y/N rolled her eyes. Hermione knew damn well what for.

'𝗂 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇𝗍 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝖾𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾'

        Hermione scoffed.

'𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒹𝑜𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃? 𝒟𝒾𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓁𝒾𝓅𝓈 𝑜𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈? 𝐼𝓉 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓂𝑒𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒.'