NINETEEN: The Annoying Pupil

Author's Note: Cussing. Profanities.

"I DON'T want to rain on your parade much longer

"I DON'T want to rain on your parade much longer. But let's get down to business. Hand me your test paper."

I took the sample test questionnaires from the pupil I was tutoring whose name was Baji Keisuki and began checking all his answers thoroughly. I hadn't reached half of the exam paper when I started to lose what was left of my patience for this brute.

DIRECTION: Choose the best answer for the following questions after each passage.

Situation #5: Yesterday, Shota-kun caught one of his classmates, Hiro-kun, red-handed by stealing money from the class' treasury. However, Hiro-kun confronted him the following day and accused him of theft in front of the class, putting the blame on him instead. Shota-kun is ostracized by his fellow peers and felt aggrieved as no one tried to listen to his side of the story. What do you think would be the best course of action in this situation?

A nerve popped into my temple as I read his own answer which was completely different from the given choices.

BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HIRO AND DUMP HIS DUMBASS INTO THE RIVER.

"What in tarnation is this?!?" I blurted out incredulously.

The instruction was as clear as a day. But this barbaric motherfucker failed to comprehend it and choose violence instead! What he wrote was a fucking crime in itself! I couldn't imagine him doing this kind of felony! What the fuck was he thinking??? No wonder he was held back a year! He was on a whole new level of stupidity! I've never seen someone as idiotic as him in my entire life! He was even stupider than Mikey!

Chifuyu dropped a sweat when he took a peek at the answer on the test paper as well and awkwardly glanced at his nonchalant friend. We both shared the same thought. "Baji-san..."

The four of us, including the black furball, were sitting on the floor inside my pupil's bedroom with books and papers scattered across the small table.

I slammed the paper on the table. "The instruction is very simple and yet, you didn't follow it! What the hell is wrong with you?!?" I exclaimed out of anger.

"Will you shut the hell up, girlie? You're so fucking noisy!" Baji grumbled under his breath with his pinky sticking into his ear as if my loud voice was hurting his damn hearing. "I just answer what I thought was supposed to be the right thing to do. It's common sense."

I pinched the bridge of my nose in exasperation. This punk was a hopeless case. He sure had the guts to talk about common sense when he didn't even have one!!! There was definitely something wrong with this moron's brain! "That's the problem! Your answer is not even in the choices, you idiot! Are you planning to instigate murder and go to juvie?!" I barked irritatingly.

"Hah?!? Who are you calling an idiot, you stupid woman?!?" he shot back, now aggravated.

"What did you just call me, you punk?!?" Why did I even agree to teach this ungrateful asshole??? If Mikey was here, I would've let him beat the living shit outta him! God, he was pissing me off!