15. Peter comes back

Shauna grabbed her stuff and walked out of the diner, after clocking out and pulling out her truck keys.

She unlocked her truck and got in, putting her things in the passenger seat before starting her truck and driving to the Hale house in the woods.

\—————————-/

Lydia dragged a drugged Derek, through the Hale house and over to the hole where Peter was buried in.

She dropped Derek close to the hole, ignoring him telling her to stop and that she didn't know what she was doing.

She put his arm over the hole, before flipping the mirror to reflect the moon light into hole that Peter had been buried in.

Peter felt the moon light hit him, as he opened his eyes digging his claws into Derek's wrist drawing blood.

He ignored Derek's noise of pain, as he drained some of his power and broke out of the hole completely.

He then started to stand up completely, he had his head down. "I heard there was a party. Don't worry I invited myself." He said with a smirk, before looking over at his mate seeing her standing there.

"Y-you did it." Peter heard her say, as a blanket was wrapped around his shoulders to cover him up. "I told you I would sweetheart. I told you, we'd be together forever."

"You knew he was doing this?" Derek asked Shauna, as she stood there now looking at him.

"Not exactly, but he told me he was coming back, just before I had left work and my singing gig to come here." Shauna told him,
as she rolled her eyes, before walking over to Peter. "And I told you, that I'd never leave your side no matter what."

Peter looked at her as she walked over to him, he smiled at her. "I didn't know you could sing darling, you will have to show me later. But for now why don't we get out of here?"

Shauna blushed and smiled. "Sounds good to me. I'm sorry Derek. You too Lydia, I'm sorry." She told them, before leaving with Peter to go back to her place.

She stayed close to him as they walked out to her truck. She pulled out another blanket to sit over her seat, for him to sit on.

She looked at him, to see him raising a eyebrow at her. "What? I don't want dirt all over my seat. I just had it detailed, I can't help it that I want my truck to stay clean." She mumbled, starting it up after buckling up.

Peter chuckled at her, before getting in and sitting down. "Fair enough." He told her, watching as she pulled out and turned around, before heading back to her place.

"And before you ask, yes a lot has changed. I have my own place now, and I have a job at a diner also doing singing gigs on the weekends, or whenever my boss lets me." Shauna told him.

"A lot had changed. What about you , Scott and Derek?" Peter asked, he saw her mood change.

"We don't really talk much or anything. To be honest, tonight was the first night I've had anything to do with Derek or Lydia tonight after what happened.

I mainly kept to myself and just focused on my own life. I'm not gonna lie, it's been pretty rough without you around especially after our bond mark was broken." Shauna said, trying to hide how she was feeling even though he could tell what she was feeling.

"Well you won't have to hurry about me not being around anymore. As for our bond that was broken, we will fix it and repair. You are my mate." Peter told her. "You are mine."