19. Stopping jackson

Shauna nodded her head, not exactly sure how he was gonna react when they talked later, but right now they had to help her brother and the others out. "Deal." She told him.

Peter let go of her arm, before following her and Derek to where Scott was with the Argents. He kept his eyes on Derek and Shauna, but his main focus was on the Argents and Scott.

He looked over watching and waiting for Derek to make his entrance, he looked at his mate watching her as she stood next to him. He gave her a suspicious look, before rolling his eyes at Derek, as he was being a show off to the Argents. "Someone enjoys making quite a entrance." He said looking over at Derek and the Argents.

"Seems like it." He heard his mate mumble, making him scoff lightly, as he kept his focus on Derek and the Argents. That was til Jackson showed up in kanima form, he glanced at Shauna and nodded at her, before going over to a beam to watched Derek along with Issac and Scott fight the kanima.

She looked over and saw Issac getting hurt by Alison, she growled and went to go help him but saw Derek getting beat by the kanima. She heard growling and looked at Peter, watching him as he pushed himself off the beam with his claws and fangs out still. She could tell that he was getting impatient and really wanted to be out in the fight, but he wasn't exactly able to help fight.

Shauna watched as Peter climbed up the beam and grabbed onto it, before flinging himself through it and helping Derek stab Jackson while Lydia helped and watched. She soon heard steps behind her and moved out of the way just in time, as Alison swiped a blade at her. "I wouldn't do that." Shauna warned the girl, before dodging the attack and knocking her back away from her.

"Alison...I don't wanna fight you or hurt you." Shauna told her, as she kept her her hands out in front of her, ready to throw Alison back or go hand to hand with her if she had to.

She dodged Alison's attack after she had gotten back up, before starting to not feel very good. She looked over at Peter and Derek, distracted by them both especially Peter. She winced though and groaned, feeling a blade pierce through her skin. She looked back at Alison, to see a blade with some blood on it.

Shauna's eyes went wide as she quickly looked down, to see her stomach now bleeding with a small gash. She quickly sat her hand on it, before seeing Gerard smirking as he aimed a gun at Scott. "No!" She shouted, which caught Peters attention and Derek.

Peter looked over at Scott and saw a gun aimed at him, he nodded his head at Derek before watching as Derek moved Scott out of the way. Peter however smelled blood and looked over at his mate, he saw her growing very sleepy. "Wolves bane." He growled, before watching as she was taken by Gerard.

He tried to go over them, but was shot in the knee with a arrow. He groaned in pain, stumbling a bit watching as the Argents left with his mate, accept he heard a faint yet strong heartbeat that was quiet. That's when it dawned at him, she couldn't have been though could she?

"No. Sh..she can't be." Peter said watching them leave, he fell to the ground with his now injured and bleeding knee. He felt Derek come over and help him up, before thinking about what this meant.