Prologue

Name: Kairi Ao

Age: 18

Birthday: April 4th

Height: 5'8

Hair Colour: Brown 

Eye Colour: Light Brown

Powers: Cyrokenesis, Hydrokenesis, Gelidkinesis, Substanciakinesis, Pyrokensis, Hydro-thermokinesis, Siren Song. (Basically all the powers in H2O)

Abilities: Master Martial Arts fighter, Battle Staves, Cooking, Astrology and Navigation.

Affiliations: Conomi Pod, Germa Pod, Ohara Pod, Baterilla Pod, Red Hair Pirates, Straw Hat Pirates.

Backstory:

Kairi was born in the ocean and she spent most of her life in it. When she was a toddler a crew of fishermen discovered her pod and they attacked wanting to capture a real merperson. The pod scattered trying to escape and during the attack Kairi's parents were killed and her pod had scattered. She was all alone. 

She spent the next few years of her life by herself trying to survive. It wasn't until she was seven years old when she was looking for food that a band of pirates came across her. Unlike their relationship with fishermen, merpeople and pirates have always gotten along. The pirates help and protect the merpeople and in return they help lead them through storms, help them catch food or rescue them during storms and take them to land.

When the crew spotted the young mermaid they called out to her, asking if she needed any help. Knowing that they were pirates, and friendly, Kairi told them she was hungry and looking for food. The crew helped her onto the boat and got her some clothes and food. 

She loved being around all the people on board, they were all so kind and curious about the ocean and so they asked a lot of questions but she didn't mind. She liked their conversations, it was better than being alone. 

The captain asked her if she wanted to travel with them and she happily accepted, wanting to spend time around people. 

The next 4 years she spent aboard the ship with them. She taught them how to use the stars and the wind direction to figure out which way to go or help them get out of a storm. They went to so many different lands and places, hunting for treasure and meeting different people, she loved it.

Sadly, after all that time with them they had to part ways because the marines was catching up to them and the captain didn't want her to be caught by them as he dreaded to think what they would do to her. So she went back into the ocean and lived her life like she once had but she always looked out for that boat, hoping to find them again one day.

She spent the next seven years travelling the four seas and meeting different pods. As much as she wanted to stay with some of them she knew her home was in the East Blue and she couldn't wait to go back there so when she does find Shanks again she can tell him all about what she has learnt. 

When she makes it back to the East Blue she finds her way to a restaurant and she can't help going back there everyday to watch a certain someone there.