Punishment?.15

Jennie Pov

I gulped hearing his reply whenever he addresses me as Mrs.Kim that means he is angry from me and just trying control his anger I started eating

Jin:so you said you hate your fiancé that means you have namjoon why? *looks at luna*

Luna:honestly if I will start telling you there will be a long list *rolls eyes*

Jin:*laughs* I got that so ok be ready tommrow we will leave for Kim Mansion *smile*

Luna:yeah we have to cuz after 2 weeks it's my wedding *smile*

Jin:hmm...I know this well Luna how will you feel when in future namjoon will hide something from you *looks at jennie*

Luna:honestly I don't I mean we will barely talk to eachother cuz we are not interested in eachother *smile*

Jin:I didn't expected this answer from you *widen eyes*

Luna:I am different you know *smile* well unnie and oppa I am done good night *bows*

She was about yo leave but I held her wrist she looked at me confusingly then I looked at Jin

Jennie:I just want to spend some time with her *smile*

Jin:yeah sure Mrs.Kim go ahead iw I'll wait for you *smile*

Jennie:*gulped* yeah sure *looks away*

He get up and glared at me for one last time after that he walked towards his room I sighed and finished my food Luna was sitting beside me

Luna:something is wrong right? *raised eyebrow*

Jennie:he is angry from me cuz I hided the truth from him *looks at her*

Luna:its ok unnie he loves you just tell him that I told you to hide these things *smile*

Jennie:its not taht easy there is only two way in which he show his anger *lost somewhere*

Luna:what are the two ways *raised eyebrow*

Jennie;he will argue with me or else punish me *looks at luna*

Luna;punishment?I mean is it what I am thinking *widen eyes*

Jennie;obviously Luna he will fuck me ahhh....I mean I also enjoy that but what if he will argue with me or maybe he will punish me after argument *lost somewhere*

Luna:yaaaaaaaa........unnie stop it I don't want go hear anything about your punishment I am going to sleep you're just like Lucy *gets up from chair*

Jennie;really?I mean how? *held her wrist*

Luna:well there is not much difference between you both so yes by the way are you ready to meet Lia unnie *smile*

Jennie;obviously I am very excited I will hug her tightly *smile*

Luna:and I will hug my sister I know unnie and Lucy will be worrying for me *smile*

Jennie:yaa....luna I don't want to face him *whined*

Luna:you have to unnie and now don't you dare to tell me about punishment just go and I am also going to sleep *walks away*

Saying this she walked away and I was still sitting on the table I rolled my eyes and pour the wine on glass ahh.....let me drink peacefully

What if he will yell at me well no worries like always I will yell back but fuck I can't dominate him in bed ahhh...fuck his dominative voice

I closed my eyes thinking how to save myself I mean I can argue back with him but I can't resist his teasing play and his rough kisses