Regrets.18

--*Evening Time*--

Jennie Pov

Me and lia was sitting together I was sipping wine she was sipping green tea so much difference but still bestie I can feel that she is lost somewhere

Jennie:what are you thinking huh? *raised eyebrow*

Lia:I am thinking that how can you agree to Seokjin about quiting the mafia world *annoyed tone*

Jennie:same question to you babygirl *sips wine*

Lia:ahhh....you know that I love him and I thought that maybe fighting back will ruin our relationship *sips green tea*

Jennie:*sigh* in my case everything is good until we both was arguing but fuck when he decided to punish me that is the wrost thing I mean I become so submissive I don't even say anything and agree to him *rolls eyes*

Lia:not a new thing I remember you was just bold in arguments and all but become a submissive bitch when someone will touch you or flirt with you *smirk*

Jennie:yeah I also remember that you was not that active in arguments but in bed you was the one who dominate *smirk*

Lia;well my speciality darling *wink*

Jennie:remember how you used to dominate our male competitors during fight damn I will never able to do that *looks at her* you used to tell me every detail how you dominated yoongi when he was your boyfriend *smirk*

Lia:*sighs* things change but people's never change I can still make him weak on his knees but the fact is I am mentally tired *rolls eyes*

Jennie:I really miss our old days Lia well tell me if in future Luna will make her team so will you join? *excitedly*

Lia:I don't know I mean joining her team means disobeying yoongi but maybe I will join cuz I also want my old self back and the main thing is I will not leave Luna alone in this Mafia cruel world *smile*

Jennie:well i will also join *smile*

I rest my head on her chest and she creased my hair she is not only my bestie but also like my sister we both was very happy to meet eachother after so many years

Lia:Jennie! *looks at ceiling*

Jennie:hmm...say babygirl *closed eyes*

Lia:promise me you'll not leave me again *smile*

Jennie:I promise I will not leave you alone babygirl you're my life *kissed her palm*

Lia:*chuckles* by the way are you excited for there wedding? *raised eyebrow*

Jennie:I am but are the brides excited for there wedding *rolls eyes*

Lia:they are not ready and trust me they will never get ready Lucy thinks Tae is also like his brother's and luna thinks namjoon doesn't love her *looks at ceiling*

Jennie:so what do you think about there statement? *hold her hand*

Lia:I think they are right I am not sure about Lucy but I am sure about luna *lost somewhere*

Jennie:its ok my name is Kim Jennie I will surely try to fix everything *smile*

Lia:what will you fix?Luna really hates namjoon so much if after marriage she will kill him I will not be amazed *rolls eyes*

Jennie:yaaa.....don't think negative just wait and watch everything will be good *smirk*

Lia:are you a witch?if no then how do you know about future *hit her head playfully*