Embarrassed.39

--*Next Morning*--

Taehyung Pov

I opened my eyes and saw her still sleeping peacefully I smiled then I realized we will be late we have to leave for Spain today I slowly get up and creased her hair she slowly opened her eyes

Tae:good morning papillon *smile*

Lucy:yaaa...you cab simply call me butterfly what with this french accent *rolls eyes*

Tae:my forefathers were french mafia so according to me french makes any word more beautiful didn't you heard hyung calling Luna chérie he can also simply calls her darling but the french word make it more romantic *smile*

Lucy:if your forefathers were french mafia then how you all get this Kim surname *yawns*

Tae:they were Korean but settled in France *calm tone*

Lucy:I see.....good morning Tae *smile*

Tae:hmm...now come let's take a bath cuz we have to leave for Spain remember *raised eyebrow*

Lucy:oh...fuck I totally forget that *widen eyes*

Tae:I knew that *chuckles*

I hold her hands and we walked towards bathtub I was sitting behind him cleaning her body with soap and she was resting her back on my chest

Lucy:now you'll not talk about that Anna right? *raised eyebrow*

Tae:umm...no I still love her you know she comes in my life before you *smirk*

Lucy:I will kill that bitch *rolls eyes*

Tae:don't curse she is very precious for me *scolded*

Lucy:you're scolding me for her I am not talking to you get lost *pout*

Tae;don't you want to know who is Anna *kissed her ear*

Lucy:your girlfriend *sad tone*

Tae:well papillon it will sound little cringey but when we both get engaged that time I decided the name of my future daughter her name will be Kim Anna *whispered in her ear*

She turned towards me with amazed expressions he hugged me and said

Lucy:you want a daughter as your first child? *looks at him*

Tae:yes I never had a sister so I don't want my son's to feel the same and beside this I really want a girl as my first child so I can able to teach her everything about my business and Mafia world *pecked her forehead*

Lucy:well have to say Anna is not a bad name it's beautiful but American name why not Korean name? *looks at him*

Tae:umm...this have two reasons 1st is that your name is also American and 2nd is that I like Hollywood movies and I watched a movie in which the female lead name was Anna she was beautiful but brave that's why *smile*

Lucy;I don't why but I am very happy I never knew that my husband will be that much sweet *smile*

Tae:oh...trust me I am very good husband *giggle*

After sometime we both get out if washroom and get ready to leave she was combing her hair and I was cleaning my gun Soobin words were coming in my mind Mom and Cuevas family ahhh...I am curious to know about this

Lucy:Tae seems like now you and Soobin also become very good friend *smile*

Tae:yeah I agree well Lucy do you think that there is something between Kai hyung and Soobin *raised eyebrow*